Plugs and Red Lights

A/N: I'm sorry if the pacing is kinda messy. But let's go <3 

Hyunjin peeked from behind the stage, his eyes roaming along the crowd as he watched his fans screaming his and Bang Chan's names. It had been a while since they had performed 'red lights' and he was nervous. Well, not as nervous about the performance as he was about the butt plug shoved up his ass inside the wet-leather pants he was wearing. He squirmed a little and an ungodly whine almost left his mouth when he heard Chan's voice.

"Hey, Hyun. Are you ready for this?" he asked, coming closer and gently squeezing Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin glanced down at Chan's outfit and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, hyung. I think I'm ready," he smiled as he took in the delicious sight ahead of him. Bang Chan, like him, was dressed in a provocative outfit. Hyunjin's outfit consisted of the earlier mentioned wet-leather pants and a tight-fitting black jacket that was held closed by a belt around his waist, his chest and the outline of the top of his abs exposed. Bang Chan was wearing similar tight leather pants and a black crop top with chains accessorizing the pants.

Hyunjin tore his eyes away from Bang Chan's outfit and looked up to see an amused smirk on the elder's face. "What? Like what you're seeing?" Bang Chan teased as they were called onto the stage. "Yeah. Maybe. Maybe we should consider doing something about the fact that I like what I'm seeing yeah?" Hyunjin winked as they went to their positions on the stage. He heard Bang Chan's light chuckle beside his ear as he placed the red chains around Hyunjin's neck. "We'll see," he heard a faint whisper before the music cued and both of them started singing and dancing along to the lyrics they wrote. Intimate and steamy.

The feelings were strong for Hyunjin as he felt the plug press against his prostate. He tried not to moan as he forced himself to sing, the chains cuffing his wrists together before he pulled himself free, gripping Chan's throat, both of them moving to the beat. The crowd cheered and went crazy as they did the ending move. Bang Chan grabbed his throat and they stood in that position, panting heavily as the camera focused on their faces. Chan pulled away a minute later, his face breaking out into a wide smile as he waved at his fans and thanked them. Hyunjin followed his movements but all he could think about was the plug in his ass and... Chan's dick.

Wearing a butt plug during the red lights performance was Felix's idea. No, dare. No, bet. Yes, he remembers now. They made a bet, he doesn't remember what the bet was about, but the loser has to do the thing the winner dares them to do and Felix being the horny best friend in the gutter he is, dared him to wear a fucking butt plug during his performance with Chan and he spent an hour prepping himself and pushing the butt plug into his asshole before heading to get ready for their stage. Now here he is, scared he'd beg Chan to bend him over and rail him if he opened his mouth. They walked backstage, the backup dancers congratulating them. Their manager was waiting for them and since they didn't have any plans to head to the after-party, Chan and Hyunjin had planned on going back to their hotel for the rest of the day. Hyunjin walked into the back room, where he changed into normal clothes. He couldn't help himself but bend down to glance at the pink heart plug in his hole. He moaned a little, pressing down on the plug it hit against his prostate again. Feeling slightly shameful and scared his manager might hear him, he quickly pulled up his jeans and walked out, adjusting his shirt. Chan was already out and he smiled when he saw Hyunjin. "Are you sure you don't want to wait for the after-party?" he asked Hyunjin and he nodded, once again unable to trust himself with words.

He knows Chan, he sees him as a brother, as family but whenever they perform red lights. He feels different like he's possessed. The kind of possession that makes him want to drop on his knees while his hyung fucks his throat without mercy.

"Huh?" he looked up, snapping out of his thoughts as he realized Bang Chan had asked him a question. Bang Chan chuckled and reached to squeeze his waist. "I was saying we should order some pizza tonight and watch a movie or something?" he suggested and Hyunjin nodded. "Sounds like an idea and I'm all for it but I want to take a shower, I feel stinky," Bang Chan laughed and Hyunjin found himself laughing, his ass cheeks pinching against the plug and he almost moaned, quickly stifling it by laughing a bit more. They got into their car respective cars as their manager drove them to the hotel.