𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎?

(Solarhumans AU!! enjoy! >:D)

Ever since Mirathra was moved to the Kuiper Belt, it's like she never existed.
All the planets in the solar system knew who Mirathra was. No moons, no exoplanets just the solar system and the Sun.

Luna noticed something fell out of Earth's bed.
"What's this?" Luna asks himself.
It was a picture of all the planets in the Solar System with, another planet?
"I need to talk to Earth about this." Luna thought.

After a while of looking, Luna found Earth playing cards with Mars in Mars's orbit.
"Earth! I finally found you." Luna exclaimed.

"What do you need Luna? Me and Mars are in a card match right now." Earth asked Luna, clearly annoyed.

"Earth, I found this and it might have fallen out your bed. It was a picture of everyone with another planet?" Luna explained to Earth what she found.
"What do you mean? Let me see." Earth requested.

Luna hands Earth the picture.
Luna was about to reveal, "I saw them talking to Astrodude not too long ago-" but before he could finish, Earth barged in.

"Wait, did you speak to her?" Earth inquired urgently of Luna.
"No?" Luna replied.
"Wait, she's not dead?" Mars questioned, a note of disbelief in its voice.
"Is there something I should know about this planet?" Luna inquired, a hint of suspicion colouring her tone as he crossed his arms in anticipation.

"Yeah, I'm telling all the planets about this," Mars declared before departing, leaving a trail of anticipation in their wake.

"Do you really want to know what's happening?" Earth inquired of Luna, a tone of intrigue lacing their question.
"Certainly," Luna replied with conviction.
"Can you promise not to hold a grudge against me, Venus and Mars?" Earth asked, a tinge of apprehension in their voice.
"Rest assured, I promise," Luna reassured Earth with firm resolve.

(315 words.)