𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝.

So, Earth told Luna about Aurora. She was this forgotten planet, but Venus, Mars, and Earth still remembered her because, well, they were involved in something super tricky that made everyone else forget.

"See, Aurora was kind of a big deal," Earth began. "She was Sun's favorite, and that made us, Venus and Mars, a little jealous. We thought she got all the attention just 'cause she laughed at Sun's not-so-funny jokes well, because she didn't want Sun to be sad. We didn't want her in our space gang, so, um, we made up this story about her talking behind Sun's back."

"We said she was saying not-so-nice things about him when she didn't, and then Sun got really mad and, uh, sent a Solar Flame her way. It was kind of a mess, you know?" Earth explained sheepishly. "Then Sun made everyone forget about her to keep things, you know, normal."

Luna's eyes widened. "Why didn't anyone say anything about this before?"

Earth mumbled something about it being a big secret and changed the topic to how Astrodude found Aurora hanging out in the Kuiper Belt. "Now that we're starting to remember her, things might get a bit, uhm, weird."

Luna asked, "What's the next step?"

"We gotta check in on her, at least," Earth said, sounding kind of worried.

Luna was all in, but Venus and Mars had to join because they were part of the whole "forgetting Aurora" thing too.

"So, how do we bring her back?" Luna asked Earth, eager to help out.

(263 words.)