12 - Is Billie Pankow secretly the next Beyonce?

E! News
Is Billie Pankow secretly the next Beyonce?

Billie Pankow has quite a private life, other than when she sometimes posts on instagram, we don't actually know much about her. her older brother, outer banks star, Rudy Pankow has spoken briefly about her in interviews when it has come up but again the information we have on her life is quite scarce.

However, she turned 19 yesterday and had a party. some footage has been leaked from the party of her stood on a stage singing Vienna by Billy Joel, her friends and family singing with her.

Miss Pankow's voice is quite truly amazing and angelic leaving us all quite shocked. the video, posted by a random fan account, has now reached over 7 million views and other than the few hate comments, everyone is stunned at how well this shy girl can sing.

In the comments of her instagram post from the party, there is a comment from Columbia Records, who have signed huge celebrities such as queen b, adele, harry styles and tyler, the creator. could billie possibly become their newest addition?

Some people are also claiming that they can see england's football starboy, Jude Bellingham in the video however it's too blurry to tell. The fire has been fueled by how Jude wished Billie a happy birthday on his story and how they interacted in Billie's comment section a few weeks ago. Could a realtionship be forming?

That's all for today E! readers, but thank you very much and we'll be back with another article very soon!