Chapter 3

Heidi Turner-

Heidi Turner-

I felt ease just seeing my mom's car pull up to me. I quickly open the passenger seat and throw my bag in the backseat

"Heidi watch yourself!" My mom harden her grip on the wheel, staring at the road. Of course I ignore her and close the car door, I just wanted to take a break from all this drama right now, maybe I need a nap.

My mind starts to zone out by just looking at the car window, not to long a big partial of snow suddenly appears infront of me, it looks like it been thrown by a bunch of kids.

The snows falls from the window slowly, giving me a view of outside. I look back to the window seat to see what the kids that throwed snow looked like, I lean my head close to see, one kid that looked like a girl with black hair, and Asian and the other a Mexican boy, who I think is Daveed's little brother.

I roll my eyes and take my gaze of the window to the roof of the car, slowly seeing black. "I am so eepy" I groaned, while I sense my Mom's cringe, goddamn millennials.

Everything has been spinning the wrong way for me ever since Yentl came along. "I don't know why she hates me so much" The thought came to me, not taking my eyes off the car window with snow particles covered out side. My mom' continues to drive her 7-year old Honda back to our home.

"it's only been the first day here and she's already causing beef.." I mumble to myself, crossing my arms while my enitre Body faces the car window.

"What was that honey?" Mom says in a forced caring tone, basically her usual tone. "Nothing." I stay still, not budging my body, keeping my gaze and observing the background motion shown in front of me.

My eyes happened to caught Craig's truck with a bunch of girls, but one caught my eye. The one with Red hair, shining so odly in the upcoming snow storm, it was like eye candy.

I quickly snap out of the random creepy action I was just doing and immediately thought that I was gaining a obsession with hair. But it seem to have also cheered up my mood somehow. I quit staring into the car window then lay down in the passenger seat.

Putting my hands in a cross way looking like a vampire in it's coffin, it just looks so fun to do that, I smiled looking at the roof of the car. Not to long after driving my mom pulls over and get out of the car, soon i get out of the car as well, leaving my bag in the backseat where I threw it.

Walking like a zombie towards my house, still tired from the shitty nap. I slipped the door knob opened as my mom parks our car into the garage. I leave the door opened and quickly ran to my room, almost slipped on the steps. I run and I run up then through the hallway until I reached my door. "Girls only!" taped on it with hello kitty stickers and doodles.

My hands open the door to reveal my messy but neat room, I go to my closet and change into my oversized long lengthed pants with a pink and white pattern and a plain white t-shirt that I considered a comfortable.