Chapter 8

Eric Cartman-

Eric Cartman-

The wind as cold every night, the moon hiding behind trees, I passed by a bench of a person with raggedy clothes and more holes than the usual clothing,

"stupid homeless people, just buy a house.." I thought to myself, my all black attire that only contains of a black large hoodie and baggy pants, keeping my hands warm by stuffing them in the pocket of my hoodie, with headphones under my hood, playing music, my volume as low. My footsteps walk cautiously, boots barely making a peep. The dim lights on the street being the only source of light provided, the street only containing an empty road and cold breezing air.

I walked across the pavement next to the path where cars quickly almost hit kids and other animals. The road is turned into the direction to my side and a bunch of houses with similar structures and different color
variations.

"Fuck..., where's her house..?" I quietly groaned to myself as I take out my phone that's also my stuffed along with in my pockets. It's light being a white dim glow, I could say it was mostly brighter than the street light. I pressed down on the little thin small button in the right of my phone in order to open it.

I was greeted by my own lockscreen which contains Me and Heidi along with both of our cats, Grey and ginger posing for a picture my mom took back then during freshmen year. I have no absaloute idea why it's saved as my lockscreen, I guess I just wanted to set it as my lockscreen or whatever. I swiped up my phone to then reveal a picture in my albums, a picture of a magenta dark house with a girl on the top floor, staring through the camera with curly dark brown hair and glasses.

My faced turned reddish and warm probably cause I hate her so much. I took my eyes off my phone and scanned through the neighborhood as I walked, trying to be as quite as possible.

I once again looked at my phone for the time "7:57pm" I still have lots of time. My hand stuffed itself back into my pockets along with my phone, I looked around until I spot a magenta house, anything that had any similarity of Yentl's house made me flinch and widen my eyes due to my amazing instincts and paranoia, the house lights were starting to close one by one while some still ate dinner or did some other random shit. I continued to walk straight, the wind slowly decreased it's tempature, resulting into me almost shivering my ass off.

My gaze scans the entire neighborhood, trying not to disturb any families. "AAAAHHH!!" I jumped as a ray of light is targeted onto me, I closed my eyes trying to block out the sunshine being plastered on my face

"Man stop what the fuck!" I covered my eyes up, my voice yelled. "Oh man, its just Cartman." A monotone voice joined in our conversation, my face finally not feeling the light again. I took my hands of my eyes and saw both Tweek and Craig with flash lights and wearing pajamas.