Chapter 4

Y/n's POV:

The next morning when I woke up I got ready and did my morning routine like usual. I was about to get dressed but had realized that I still had Cj's sweater! I remembered from last night when I was going to bed. I was just to tired to say anything so yeah.. I have to give it back to him! I completely forgot to hand it back to him when we got to my house.. Well looks like I'm going to have to stop by his house later on today or something.. or actually.. I'll just text him! I completely forgot that I had his number!

(In text)

Y/n:
Hey Cj! Sorry for keeping your sweater last night
I completely forgot that I had it! So do you want to
come get it from my house?

Cj:
Oh hey y/n! I'm a bit busy at the moment
so maybe I'll come get it later or something.
But until then you can still wear it if you want!

Y/n:
Oh.. I mean if you say so..!
But okay just text me when you're on your way!

Cj:
Okay I will! But until then see ya later n/n! 🤍

Y/n:
Okay see youuu

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV:
OMG OMG DID HE JUST SEND A HEART?? Why would he though!? I thought to myself. Whatever. It probably doesn't mean anything right? Ugh stop being delulu y/n.. I rolled my eyes and continued to get ready.

I started to pick out my outfit for today. I looked in the mirror and thought that it looked like a cute outfit for today. I also remembered that me and the group were gonna hang out today. Wait that means... Vade... I really wonder if she still remembers what happened. If she does then this is gonna be really awkward.. I tried to shake off the thoughts.

~tiny time skip~

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I went into the cupboard to get a small snack. I grabbed the snack I wanted and heard a notification from my phone. I went into my phone and saw that Cj said he'd be on his way to get his sweater. I replied back and just waited for him.

I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and opened it to see Cj. "Hey Cj!" I said with a smile. I see him smile back at me. "Hey y/n" I moved off to the side so he could come in. After he did I closed the door.

"Okay I'll go grab your sweater. You can sit down if you like!" I gestured to him and he just nodded. I walked into my room and grabbed his sweater.

I walked downstairs and handed him his sweater. "Sorry! I completely forgot to give it back to you last night." I say in a slight nervous tone as I handed it back to him.

He chuckled a bit and gently took it. "No worries! I don't really mind." As he took it back I felt his hand brush against mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach for a second. I tried not to get flustered so I just giggled.

He put his sweater over his shoulder. I looked at what he was wearing today. He had a gray tank top on with black baggy ish jeans on. I noticed he had a tattoo on his right arm.

I tilted my head a bit as I looked at it. "Hey I didn't know you had a tattoo!" I looked at him with an interested expression.

"Oh! Yeah I had it for a while now." He glanced at his arm before looking back at me. I thought it looked really cool! I shook away my thoughts and looked back at him. "Oh uh. Do you know what we're doing or like where we're going to meet up when we hangout later?" I asked as I remembered that we all said we'd hangout with each other today.

He just shrugged his shoulders. He was just as unsure as I was. "I have no idea. Maybe I'll text Ruby and ask her or one of the boys." He says before he pulled out his phone.

Cj's POV:

I pulled out my phone to text Ruby and ask her what we're doing. She said that we should all meet at the park at 6pm. She already told the others. I replied back and put my phone away.

     I looked over at y/n before I spoke. "She said that we should all meet at the park at 6pm" she nodded and said okay before having a small smile on her face. She looks kinda cute with that smile... Wait what..!? I shook away my thoughts after that..

"Well I better get going. I need to still get ready and all that other stuff before we go hangout." I say as I walked over to the door.

She nodded. "Alright! Me too actually!" I hear her giggle a bit after that and can't help but also chuckle a little. Her laugh is almost contagious.

She walks over and suddenly wraps her arms around my neck gently. "I'll see you later Cj!" I decide to gently wrap my arms around her and gave her a quick hug back. "Yeah! See ya later n/n!"

We both let go of each other after that. I smiled at her and she quickly returned it. I turned the doorknob and pulled the door open. I walked out and shut it gently.

I walked over to my car and once I got inside I sat there to think for a bit. My cheeks having a slight faint blush on them.

I.. really wasn't expecting that...

————————-—————————————————————

HEY GUYS. IK IK ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST POSTED AND WHATNOT. I JUST COMPLETED FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK.
Also sorry for the short chapter and sorry if it's cringey I haven't done this in a while- but I'll try. TRY. To post more. Okay love yasss
-harmsss 😽