Stare

❥•【 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫

❥•【 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫. 】“ 💓 „
   ⇄    ◁◁    II     ▷▷  ↻ ::  ♡
𖤐.˚ ₍🌷₎┊ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕤‹⌇ 𓆩❣𓆪

“𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖♡~ ”

They all stared at her as she walked in, all stunned by her beauty. Ara tried her best not to run away immediately as she felt all eyes on her. Did she really look that bad? Her eyes darted around the room until they met Jisung's, which were full of some emotion she was too nervous to figure out. There was a brief silence. "Damn Hyunjin your girl is a cutie",Changbin cooed, breaking the silence. Hyunjin didn't reply as he stared at the girl, his eyes not leaving her. "Mind if I steal her?", he joked. That immediately made Hyunjin snap out of his trance and give him a deadly glare. Changbin gulped with a slight smirk. "Ok, I see you don't like sharing your toys", he muttered. He noticed a hint of pink on Hyunjin's face and his smirk grew wider. "Ooh? Is that blushing I see?~", he chuckled teasingly. Hyunjin froze for a second before angrily yelling at him. "WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?!",he shouted. While Changbin was getting the lecture of a lifetime, Ara stood there standing awkwardly. One of the members noticed her standing there and called her over to sit. "Noona, please sit, your feet must be tired", Jeongin said gently as he patted the seat next to him. Ara smiled gently at him and sat on the chair next to him. "You don't have to call me noona, I'm probably younger than you", she mumbled nervously. "Are you an '01 liner?", he asked. Ara nodded her head. "That means we're about the same age, so no need for formalities", he said with a smile. Ara could feel her heart melt a bit. He was a literal angel. The two chatted away not aware of the pair of eyes, full of envy, watching them intensely.

💓

Soon dinner was ready and the members chatted amongst themselves while Ara ate her dinner quietly. She suddenly felt a small tug on her sleeve and when she looked to her side instead of finding Jeongin, somehow Jisung had ended up in the seat next to her. "Wanna sneak away?", he said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. She stayed silent for a moment, mostly because she was trying to figure out how she hadn't noticed Jeongin switch seats. "Kim Ara", he chuckled snapping her out of her daze. "Huh...? OH yeah, sure", she blurted out. He chuckled softly before glancing at the others at the table. Most of them were too deep in their conversations to notice anything. "Follow my lead", he whispered. He then stood up after excusing himself and started to walk out of the room. Catching on his plan, Ara waited a few minutes before also excusing herself and heading out.

💓

When she was outside she looked around but Jisung was nowhere to be seen. She walk down the dimly lit corridor, a feeling of dread washed over her. Suddenly, she was pulled into a random room, before she could scream a hand covered her mouth. Ara looked up in a panic when her eyes met Jisung's. He quietly hushed her and glared out the door. His hand was still covering her mouth and Ara realised he had her pinned to the wall next to the door. She then heard gentle footsteps walk past the door. "Where did she go...?", the person muttered before continuing to walk down the corridor until their footsteps could no longer be heard by the two. Someone had been following her and she hadn't noticed at all. "I noticed them behind you when you walked out", Jisung finally spoke after a brief moment of silence. He removed his hand off her mouth as he gently closed the door. His eyes met hers and for a moment, he got lost in them.

Ping.

There it was again. He quickly moved back and chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry, didn't realise the urhm position we were... yeah", he mumbled.

Blink

Blink

"Let's go", he said nonchalantly, tilting his head head towards the glass door that lead to the garden. Ara followed him silently, trying her best not to laugh at his odd behaviour. They both sat under the tree where they met for a second time. They chatted for a while and found out they both had a love for food (though Jisung couldn't cook to save his life). Soon they both ran out of things to talk about so they sat in a somewhat comfortable silence.

"How did you end up here?"

"Huh?"

Ara stared at the boy in confusion. "How did you end up being Hyunjin's 'personal assistant' as he calls it", he repeated, rephrasing his question. Ara remained silent for a few moments. "Crazy what people do for love", she replied with a sad smile. He stared at her as silence engulfed the two once more. "Was he that great of a guy?...", he muttered mostly to himself but she heard him. "Guy?? Oh, pfft-", she burst out laughing. Jisung gawked at her as she continued to cackle like a witch. What was so funny? After a few moments, she finally calmed down.  "I didn't get kidnapped by Hyunjin because of some dude, heck nah! He was threatening my best friend so I put him in his place", she grinned proudly. Jisung let out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding in. "Good because I thought... nevermind", he muttered, clearly embarrassed. "What you thought I had a boyfriend or something?", she questioned teasingly. Jisung stayed silent, his ears slightly red. "Ha! You did!", she grinned. "Shut up", he mumbled. "No", she retorted.

...

They both burst out laughing, startling a few birds that were asleep in the tree above. As payback, one of the birds decided to give Jisung a little 'present'. "That is absolutely disgusting",he gagged as Ara laughed so hard she was crying. Ah yes, what a beautiful sight. Two crackheads laughing at literally anything that moves.

💓

The next morning, Ara headed to Hyunjin's office as he had commanded her presence once more. Did the man not know that please was a word? She gently knocked on the door before entering the room. "I need my Americano in the next 30 minutes. Don't even think of escaping", he warned. "Good morning to you too", she muttered as she turned to leave. "...Be careful", he mumbled but she heard him.

"Huh-".

"Times ticking".

"Tch".

Must have been the wind. Of course he didn't care if she broke all of her bones just to get his stupid Americano. She silently walked out of the room with a huff.

As the driver parked in front of the Starbucks, Ara felt a slight feeling of déjà vu. She walked in, ordered his usual Americano and walked towards the nearest table. As she was seated at the table, she couldn't help but sense somebody watching her.

Stare.

Zhiexxi:

Nobody:

Hyunjin coming up with a nickname for Felix: HEY FELIX!!!

I just wanted to say...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 600+ READS!!!
Literally when I opened Wattpad and say the amount I almost cried. It means so much to me that people are actually reading this. Also thank you for the follows as well!! I love you all so much!!
,★⌒ヽ(●^、^●)Kiss!