Not All Treasure is Gold and Silver / BFDI Pirate Au

im never gonna work on this au, but this has been on my mind for a while and i just wanna write smth about it

-------------------------------------------

The Pirate Ship Names:

The Squishy Cherries: The Crimson Cherry

The Squashy Grapes: The Glorious Grapevines

(I used ai to help make the names im not original 😭)

"A long long time ago, there was a mystical island of wonders and magic."

"a place of amazement, and a place of dreams."

"An island created by the gods above, made with a rare and magical substance called Dream Sauce."

"Only those with the bravest of souls and purest of hearts will seek it out."

"They must venture to dangerous oceans, battle foes, and slay sea monsters."

"Only those who are most worthy can find it."

"And It was called....

Dream Island."

"Objects all around the world rushed to claim the island as their own, but war quickly broke out for it, and chaos erupted amongst kingdoms and empires."

"Soon enough, entire nations were burned and completely destroyed. Families were broken, and the entire world was in a state of mayhem."

"The gods were angry with the objects; they gave them a gift of a wonderful island, meant to be shared by everyone, yet they were selfish and caused destruction for it; killing thousands, even MILLIONS, for it."

"So the gods punished the objects by putting Dream Island under a spell, hiding it away."

"Nowadays, People think that Dream Island is just a stupid myth..."

"Until Now"

Pin closed the book and placed it on her desk. Match and Pencil were both in the room with her, just waiting for her to dismiss them both out of her quarters. "Do you both know why I brought you both here?" Pin said in a slightly passive-aggressive tone. "Uhhhhhhhhhh......no?" Match said. "Can we just lea-

"BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE NOT TAKING THIS JOURNEY SERIOUSLY!" Pin yelled. "WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A LEGENDARY ISLAND, AND YOU TWO ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS JOURNEY! WHY DID YOU EVEN JOIN THIS EXPEDITION IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

"Because we thought we didn't have to, like, do anything!" Pencil complained. "We thought that we were just sailing to it, not anything complicated like, y'know, firing cannons at the other ship and doing chores and stuff." "Yea, we didn't, like, know! You can't just blame us!" Match added. "And why do YOU get to boss us around anyways? We do what we want!"

"BECAUSE I- " Pin stopped herself and slowly sighed. "Listen, I'm not in the mood to argue about this. You got yourselves into this, so your gonna WORK." Pin sternly ordered them. "Now, go back to your sleeping quarters this instant. 

"Ok Ok! Like, Geez!" Match scoffed. "Like, lets go, Pence-Pence." Match and Pencil both left the captains quarters, and Pin sighed.

"How can they not see that this is important?" Pin said. "Maybe some fresh air could help." She creaked open the door of her quarters, and the ship was surprisingly quiet for once. All the crewmates were asleep, except Bubble, who was still sailing the ship. "Bubble! What are you doing out here?" Pin asked her."

"Oh, so thoire was no one stoirring the wheel, so I decoided to!" Bubble said cheerfully. "Shoildn't you hoive oissoigned shoifts for thoim? It woild moike work oisier." "Y'know what? That isn't such a bad idea, Bubble. I'll take that into consideration. You can go on downstairs, I'll be steering."

"Alroight! Thoink you Pin!" Bubble said. She walked down to the sleeping quarters and Pin went up to steer the ship." "Ugh, Im not doing any of this right." Pin said. "Leafy's crew is always one step ahead of us. How am I even gonna do this when half of my crew isn't even doing what they're supposed to do!" 

Pin looked at the starry night sky. "I just wish something good can come our way." Pin suddenly realized that the ship was getting into foggy territory. "Oh my Pin maker!" Pin said. "This is gonna be tough."

Pin struggled to get through the foggy atmosphere. Then all of a sudden she heard a childish laugh in the distance. She just shrugged it off as a prank from one of the crew members. Then she heard it again, but it felt louder

and it felt like the voice was closer.

"Blocky! Your not funny for this!" Pin said. Then the atmosphere started to give her chills. The air around her was colder; It felt as if a ghost just went behind her. 

"SHOW YOURSELF!!!" Pin yelled, pulling out her sword. there was no response. But then she started to see a strange silhouette in the fog. Then whispers started to form in the air, getting louder as Pin went deeper into the fog, desperate to get out.

Everything felt so tense; it got louder, and louder, and LOUDER, and L̵̦̳̥̮̹̖̰̗̟͎̙̖̘͔͌͂͗̀̅̃͌̎͂͗͛̽͗̓̎̀̈̀͐͑̀̿̐̀͆͆̉̋̚͝͝͝Ò̶̡̧̧̨̮͖̬̰̟̗͍͚͇͎͙̞̪͖̮͎͖͓͓͎͙̙̣̐̾͗͋̔̔̒͒͗̑̊͋͒̾̕͜͜Ṵ̸̧̢̨̩͕͚̙̤̘̗̣͓͉̖̯̠̙̝̞͙͚̞̫̙̝̫͇̣̲͕̥̦̗͕͓̗̓͆͗͒̑́̀̃̀̍͗͜͝ͅͅD̵̡̢̨̩̦͕̹̣͕͍̞̥͈͔̺̖̹̖̪̯͓̙̮̝̟̱͓̪̜͕͎̘̞̻̥̲͎̜̪̦̠̲̦̮̩̙̜̠̖͈́̀͂̈̾͗̎̆̌̀͘͝͠Ę̷̢̨̘̣̗̞͉̘͎̣̬̠̜̪̻͔͎̫̬̐́͆R̶̨̡̧͉̫̮͉̩͕͓̭̦̼͖̰͕̖͙̭͉̻̗̤̜̤̹̗̄͂̆͆̍͂̐͆͐͊̿̉̉̐̃̓̌̒͌̆̈͘͠͝͠.

Pin took her hand off the wheel, and proceeded to walk down the stairs, into the deck. "Show yourself ghost!" Pin said, her hands trembling as she held the sword." But then it was gone. The fog had suddenly cleared, and the sounds of childish laughter and whispering went away. Pin let out a sigh of relief, and went back up to keep steering the ship.

Then Bubble came up to the deck. "Pin? Are you ok? I hoird you yelling and some other woird noises." "I'm fine Bubble, don't worry about it." Pin slightly smiled. "I just thought I heard something. You can go downstairs and sleep, i'll be steering the ship." "Oh ok! Soiyou Pin!" Bubble said as she went down the the sleeping quarters.

Pin then continued to steer, but a thought was lingering in her mind. She felt as if this was familiar, like she saw a legend like this in her book.

It was about a strange entity who haunted anyone who dared to go deeper into the seas.

The entity was blue and foggy-like, with a pair of yellow glowing eyes, and had unimaginable powers, well, according to the book.

"No worries, I'll check tomorrow." Pin said to herself. "I just need to keep steering."

-------------------------------------------

yoo I finished a unfinished WIP yayaya

I haven't uploaded in forever 😭