Lightning x Fanny

"He was right all along, what IS the point of preventing death?"

requested by kingof2763farts  (ty 4 requesting!) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"......And Fanny is eliminated! with XXXXXX votes."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME PREVENTING DEATH THAT WE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!"

"Fanny, that's the entire purpose of our tea-

"OH REALLY? AND WHEN WE ALL GET ELIMINATED, WHO WILL BE LEFT TO PREVENT DEATH?!"

"..........."

"Fanny, just calm down!"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!"

"Arghhh! Fanny, you're so difficult!"

"LIGHTNING WAS RIGHT! THERE IS NO POINT In JOINING THIS COMPETITION IF WERE JUST PREVENTING DEATH! WE'RE GONNA LOSE ANYWAYS SO THIS IS ALL POINTLE-

*snap*

and with a snap of a finger, she was gone.

-------------------------------------------------

Fanny was then teleported to the TPOT elimination area. "Hello?" Fanny said. "Wha... is this the elimination area?" "Yep." A voice behind her said. She turned around and saw Pie sitting on a bed." "Well...uh...do you know where Lightning is?" "Oh, Hes talking to Cloudy." Pie said. "Over there." Pie pointed to the door next to herself. Open the door, then take a left."  "Oh, ok Pie." Fanny said. "Thanks." "Anytime." Pie replied.

"Can you please move over?" Fanny asked. Pie moved a little to the right and Fanny got on top of the bed. She was jumping, trying to bite the doorknob to open it. "Stupid door!" Fanny said in frustration. "I hate doors!" "Here, let me help you." Pie said. Pie raised Fanny up to the door and Fanny bite onto the doorknob and turned it with her mouth, opening the door. Fanny let go and Pie opened the door for her. "Thanks Pie." Fanny said. "Your welcome, Fanny." Pie replied. "By the way, can I come with you? I need to go see someone too." Fanny thought about it for a little while and then sighed. "Fine." 

They both jumped out the door and saw a narrow hallway with other connecting hallways. "Interesting..." Fanny thought to herself. They walked down the hallway.

"So, why do you want to go see Lightning?" Pie asked Fanny. Fanny's face immediately flushed red. "I-Its Nothing! M-Mind your own business!" "Ok, ok! Im sorry." "Geez, that must be personal." Pie thought to herself. "Oh whatever."

Fanny had missed Lightning ever since he left, and wanted to see him again. The truth was, Fanny was crushing on Lightning ever since they met in BFB. She had barely interacted with Lightning in BFB because she was too shy to say anything. But in TPOT, they had started to become friends, and Fanny actually felt the courage to confess to him. That was, until he got eliminated. She had been waiting all this time to tell him, and she was feeling more nervous than ever.

They got to the place where the hallways met up, and saw Lightning talking to Remote.  "Why did the robot not want to have his photo taken?" Remote told Lightning. "Uhh....hmmmmm.....I give up, what's the answer?" Lightning said. "Because he's a PHOTO-resistor!" Remote said. Remote than let out a somewhat monotone laugh. Lightning felt as if the conversation was becoming awkward, so he let out a nervous laugh. "heh....hah...haha..." Lightning said awkwardly.

"Hey Remote." Pie said. "Oh, hi Pie!" Remote excitingly said. "Do you want to hear some of my robot puns?" "Sure, got nothing better to do." Pie replied. They both walked away from Fanny and Lightning.

"Why shouldnt you pet a robot dog?"

"Why shouldnt I?"

"Well, It might BYTE!......

It was just Lightning and Fanny. "So, you got eliminated?" Lightning said. "Yea." Fanny said "But don't worry, I caused lots of death-related chaos when you were gone." "Oh thats good!" Lightning said. 

It was awkward silence for a few moments, than Lightning spoke.

"Fanny?"

"Yea?"

" I need to tell you something."

"Well, there's something I want to tell you too." Fanny said, her face slowly turning red. "So do we just say it at the same time?" Lightning asked. "I guess so." Fanny replied.

"On the count of three..."

"One..."

"Two...."

"Three."

"I like you!" they both said, tightly closing their eyes. It was quiet for a few moments, but then Lightning opened his eyes. "Wait. You......like me?" Lightning said? "Y-Yeah....." Fanny said, also slowly smiling. Lightning held Fanny close and smiled. "I couldn't stop thinking about you." Lightning blushed a bright red. "Even before TPOT." "Same." Fanny replied "I love you, Lightning."

"I love you too."

And then they kissed <3

---------------------------------------------

this fanfic isnt too bad in my opinion, short and simple :)

I apologize for taking a literal month making this, i got sick than procrastinated :(

but i hope u enjoyed ^_^