Chapter two - Herbology

Well hello i made it to my second chapter and you too hope you enjoy )

Draco POV

I heard there was going to be a transfer student but I didn't think it would be her. As the first years walked in i saw someone stare i looked up and saw no one...weird.
My eyes landed on her.The girl who i bumped into a few months ago and jeez she was so bitchy but somehow i found myself liking it. She wasn't Ugly she was ... beautiful.

I saw how she waited impatiently and how she wanted to trip the Weasley girl but something stopped her or someone she eyes proffesor Snape who was glaring a hole in her.Funny i wanted to see that Weasly trip i also despised those blood traitors.

It was finally her turn to go up instead of sitting like a good student She stood before the hat picking it up and placing it on her head . I was getting impatient that hat really likes to chit chat and when it yelled Slytherin i felt..happy?

She walked towards our table and sat right across from me beside pansy.
She ignored everyone who was speaking to her.With everyone staring she looked up and spat words at them she looked back down eating her chicken.She then looked at me.I found myself staring too long , she met my eyes she said nothing and quickly finished before leaving i could feel pansy getting angry but i could care less.

We all then shortly after went to the common rooms i went to the bathroom for a quick moment and when i came back i saw the scene, pansy on the floor crying so dramatically in pain while Anna smirked down at her. oh i loved that sight. Anna hovered down at her whispering something before leaving ignoring everyone's shocked stares.i somehow felt like i wanted to be in pansy's place but i found myself cringing at it too.What the fuck am i thinking she is just a bitch who thinks she's better and hotter than everyone which she probably is but still my point stands.

I sound like a teenage girl with a celebrity crush

Anna POV

I woke up the next day changing into my clothes and checked my schedule...i hated herbology and here i have it as my first fucking class...great

I settled down in the common room finding pansy with a broken nose talking to someone when she saw me the fear in her eyes was almost hilarious.Good.She needs to know that bullying people isn't respectfull and hated it.

I gave her a wink and left for my first class i passed through the corridors about 5 times.i groaned."Why the fuck is this day so hard" i whisper yell to myself but someone then cleared their throats behind me.I turn around and met 3 figures,in the shadows. I lift my eyebrow "who are you show yourselves you idiots" Anna said in a annoying tone

Draco stepped out of the shadows along with his minions."you lost?" he asked and i hate to admit it but i nodded sternly.he smiled and gestured for me to follow him.okay maybe just maybe i can find myself becoming friends with him.

As we entered the class professor sprout stared at us in a glare " 10 points will be taken from Slytherin for being late" she said .I scoffed loudly i wanted her to hear me and when Draco looked at me.

I knew she could hear me "what was that mrs lakewood?" She said
Anna walked up to her "well i was just walking and searching for this goshdamn classroom if i had known where it was I would've been here in time so don't give me attitude by taking points from my house.no one gave the slytherins a tour only the stupid other houses...now you will NOT take points from our house or i will have that little job you have taken away from you with one letter to the ministry you got that sprout!?" I spat at her I couldn't believe her !!.The whole class looked at me like i was crazy draco smirked behind me i could feel it ,i liked it.

My outburst worked Sprout shut her mouth and continued her class.Draco and the other too sat together and fooled around not listening to what the Professor had said " Malfoy, Lakewood Detention for fooling around in my classroom" Sprout said .I rolled her eyes walking out

As soon as i went out i couldn't help but burst into laughter and then Draco came out angry " my father will hear about this" which only made me laugh more.He stared at me suddenly smiling "whats so funny?".I then realized i had been letting myself go open a little too far. I stood up straight clearing my throat."Nothing its nothing" i said coldly leaving him behind. I walked down the hall and bumped into Uncle
Oh no."Detention on you're first day Anna?" He said coldly.I looked down i had promised to not cause trouble on the first day and here i am getting detention.

He looked disappointed
I hated it

(SECOND CHAPTER DOWN THE DRAIN HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE UPDATED SOON)

Just some cute picture of Anna's favroute bags which was her mothers before she died.