I belong with you, you belong with me

Dan was lying on the couch restless. Phil was sound asleep in his bed, Dan could here Phil murmuring during his sleep small words he couldn't make them out though. It was now 2:34 in the morning Dan had been mindlessly browsing Tumblr for hours. He was still fully awake. Dan quietly shut down his laptop. Not wanting to wake Phil even though they were in separate rooms. He crept around the corner and peeked through Phil's door. He was so cute. Even while sleeping. The door creaked loudly and woke up Phil. "Dan??!!?" He questioned sleepily Dan raced back to his room heart thudding.
"Dan?" Phil shouted again, as Dan retreated to his bed. He was just about to pull the covers over himself when he saw Phil peer around the door. "Dan, what are you doing?" Phil asked. ""Oh I thought I heard something." Dan replid. Phil looked rather disheveled, his hair all messy yet still perfect. Perfect to Dan."Right okay" Phil walked in to his room "Dan...I had a nightmare, can I sleep in here?" "No homo but sure" Dan replied lifting his duvet up for him to jump in "Thanks" He said snuggling into his pillowDan layed awkwardly next to Phil, trying not to smile too much. "So... what was it about?" Dan asked. "Oh...well you see....I kind of dreamed that you...died." Phil went a deep shade of red and thanked the darkness for covering up his embarassment."Died" Dan asked leaning up on one arm "How?""You were caught in a fire and-and I was trying to get you out of the apartment but it wasn't working and-" "shh, it's ok, I'm fine don't worry." Dan comforted.Phils eyes glazed from tears that were ready to leak he hugged onto Dan "I couldn't live without you Dan" he spoke softly as he tear slid down his cheek. Phil let out the tears he'd been holding back. Dan wiped the tears away with his thumb, cupping Phil's cheek with his hand. "We don't have to talk about it"Dan hated to see phil broken like this. His tears were so genuine, and Dan couldn't imagine life without phil either. He let out a sigh.Dan looked into Phil's watery eyes. It was killing him. He needed to see Phil happy somehow. His normal happy self.Phil stared back at him lovingly "It was o-only a dream Phil" he hugged him tightly "I'm ok and your ok so we are ok" DAN spoke softly Phil smiled back at heart eyes howell. Without thinking, Dan kissed the top of Phil's head. Phil's eyes widened, but he hugged Dan tighter.Dan blushed brightly just realising what he did. Phil continued to hug into him tight. Phil was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside the butterfly's flew round his stomach
"Dan?" Phil asked. "Yeah Philly?" Dan asked. He blushed again, realizing the pet name he had developed for his closest friend."Uh.....I-I.. ...." The worlds struggled to be released from his mouth he blushed harder and turned his head away from Dan. "I L-love You"Phil Shakily Said.Dan was overwhelmed. He'd been longing to hear those words for an enormous amount of time.Phil Slowly Rested His Head Onto Dan's Pillow And Closed His Eyes. His Cheeks Bright Red , Dan Replied "It's Ok , My Philly , I Love You Too" Dan Moved Closer , And Hugged Phil Tightly.Dan was extatic. He had been waiting so long for this moment. He loved Phil so much and to hear it back was the greatest thing he'd ever hear out loud.Phil Was Still Shaking. It Had Been many Years Of Emotions Building Up Inside Of Him , He Sighed In Relief That Dan Felt The Same Way.Phil pulled his head away from Dan's chest and looked into his eyes. Dan leaned in and kissed Phil on the lips. It was only for a few seconds but it was perfect. They rested their foreheads on eachothers, gazing into eachothers eyes.Phil smiled the blush slightly dimming down he opened his eyes and just looked at dans face. He pulled his away from dans he held his head up looking at Him again brushing the hair out of dans eyes. Dan Felt Like A Void Had Been Filled , A Sensation That He'd Never Felt Before , His Eyes Began To Water. Phil Gently Stoked His Hand Through Dan's Brown Hair And Smiled "I Feel Better With You Beside Me" Phil Said "I Don't Want To Leave, Can I Stay ?" Phil Questioned Hoping That He Could Stay.Dan smiled the brightest he ever had before "of course ,why would I want you to leave" he hugged phil tight the tears slid down his cheeks and onto Phil. He felt them trickle down him. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Dan rpeated, getting used to the sound he'd only heard in his head. It was real. It was love.Phil Wiped Away Dan's Tears With The Dark Duvet , And Smiled , "Thanks Dan , I Don't Ever Want To Leave , You Are Amazing" Phil Said With Confidence. "Not amazing as you, AmazingPhil" Dan said, then cringed at himself, blushing again."Aw , Well It's 5am , Let's Get Some Sleep" Dan Rested His Head On Phil , His Hobbit Hair Brushing Against Phil's Smooth Skin."Not amazing as you, AmazingPhil" Dan said, then cringed at himself, blushing again." I Love You ,Night Night , Dan" Phil Gently Grasped Dan's Hand.'Dan you ARE on fire' giggled Phil"Oh god" Dan laughed then kissed Phil's chest. They both yawned in synchronicity.Dan smiled staring into his light blue eyes that reflected Phil himself, tender sweet loving caring what else could he want. He lay his head on the pillow and pulled the Covers over him.Phil Sleepily Giggled , Dan Felt Phil's Chest Slowly Moving Up And Down. It Relaxed Him. They both slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber, Dan holding Phil tight in a warm embrace. I belong with you , you belong with me.