#𝟏𝟏 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

I end the call immediately and my tears stream down my face like rivers.

I couldn't believe what she had discovered. Hana, my closest friend, had managed to keep a secret affair with Jungkook hidden from me. The betrayal cut like a blade. Never had I expected Hana to fuck around with someone she knows I like.

It all made me question the authenticity of our friendship, and the once unbreakable bond that now seemed fragile. I couldn't seem to decipher the mix of emotions—hurt, confusion, and a sense of betrayal that would alter the dynamics of our relationship forever.

I hesitated, remembering that Hoseok was an option for a place to stay the night. We weren't particularly close, and the idea of asking him if I could sleep over felt intimidating. The fear of crossing boundaries held me back, even though the comfort of spending the night at a friends place was tempting. I reasoned with the internal struggle, torn between the desire for refuge and the unease of imposing on someone with whom I hadn't developed a close bond. The uncertainty lingered, leaving me to contemplate whether the risk of asking outweighed the potential comfort it could bring.

I hesitantly dial his number and he responds fairly quick, voice groggy like he just woke up from sleep.

"Hello?"

"Hi-Hi Hoseok. I was just wondering if you had any extra room for a place to stay? I know you're my dance teacher and it's kind of awkward to ask you this especially at this hour bu-but i really have no place to go."

"Yeah, it's cool I got a guest room. You can crash here. I live across the studio, it's house 36."

"Thanks man, you are the BEST."

"There's a key underneath the front door mat. Use that shit because I'm going back to sleep."

"Got it, have a good night!"

"Night you too."

My gratitude for his understanding was beaming in my chest. The relief made me walk faster towards his studio which was a few blocks down, so I could guide myself to House 36. Once I found it, I looked under the mat to find the key he mentioned. I picked it up and opened the door, taking a step into his home.

The decor was fairly modern, something similar to the decor in the studio. It was the aesthetic he enveloped. Although our relationship was professional, he was always comforting in some way. I felt safe enough to sleep over in his house.

I kick my heels off and immediately find the guest room, lounging on the bed, moaning from how comfy it is. I get under the covers and cozy up, melting into the warmth, until my phone chimes and I deadpan.

I grab it only to find a message from a phone number I wasn't sure of. I click on it to check who it is.