𝟹𝟼.

────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────────

It's sundown, and Mya's driving us to the club or whatever the hell were going. They sing along to songs by TLC that I don't know the lyrics of, too focused on the fact that I don't want another man. I want him.

We get to the hang out and I come to realize it wasn't really a club. It was a street race. Nostalgia and panic run through my body and up my spine at the same time, digging a hole inside my chest. If these street racers are rookies, hopefully he won't be here right?

I follow behind Mya and her other friends, hiding behind them so I can scope the scenery out in-cognitively. My heart drops when the girls stop to dap someone up, and his voice sounds awfully familiar.

"You ladies here to watch the show?" He coos and I can already tell without looking at him that it's Ludacris. And where there's Ludacris, there's Jungkook.

"Who's yo' friend? I've never seen her before?" Ludacris points out. Fuck.

"I'm Shaniqua, nice to meet you." I say with my head lowered.

"Shaniqua?" The girls say in unision with a confused face.

"Y-Yes that's my name."

"But i thought it was—" I smile at her awkwardly and too God's help she gets my message.

"Right, this is Shaniqua." Mya says and points at me and thankfully my bangs cover what my head being lowered didn't.

"Yo shawty I don't bite. Look up. Let's see yo' beautiful face." He tries to approach me but I retract. "Aight aight my bad, I ain't mean to scare you."

He catches a glimpse of my face and my heart drops. "Mane, you look familiar or sum'. You ever been around Monti before?"

"Nope, never heard of it. I'm new here. Mya is my roommate."

"Aight aight my bad bad. Well make yo' self at home and don't call no feds. Show's boutta start soon so you betta get ready to bet on that shit."

Behind Ludacris is the same veiny hand that I used to squirm over last year gently patting his shoulder, catching Ludacris's attention and making him turn around. He looked like magic. My eyes were glued to his figure that'd somehow got more buff, plus the arm sleeve tattoo he'd got that fully covers his arm now. He daps up Ludacris and embraces him in a homie hug. He had longer hair now which was caught in some type of water or sweat, his eyes peaking just beneath his unruly waves.

"Mya, Danisha, Kayla, sup homegirls?" He turns around and flirts with them and my body fills with rage I can't shake off. They fucking know him?

"How about a bet. If you win this race you get all of us to yourself again PLUS a plus one." Mya says flirtatiously to him before grabbing me forcibly by the arm, my eyes making painful contact with his. Did she just say again? THEY HAD SEX WITH HIM?