Another One Saved

Y/N POV:

I was watching the news in my room, when I saw a child has been murdered in a kids pizzaria "the third time this week where I have to jump universes just to save a life!" I screamed, when I heard more about him and saw an image if him "I'm saving him, that idiot is too cute to be dead" I opened my door "mom, dad, I'm hopping universes, I'll bring you the one of me that I find!" I screamed "okay honey, love you!" My mom screamed back "see ya Y/N!" my father said. I grabbed the portal gun and hopped off to the universe where he isn't dead yet, I saw the other version of me, we exchanged glances and she hopped through the portal. I  ran to the pizzaria with my gun, and saw him, Evan Afton, his head was up close to fredbear's mouth "drop the child" I said at the boy in the foxy mask holding Evan up to the animatronic "oh look!" the boy in the bonnie mask said "a girl is trying to tell us what to do!" He laughed, I ignored him and fired next to the boy with the foxy mask, "that was a warning" I said "put him on the ground or I'm gonna have to shoot, I don't want to, b-but I will" the kid in the foxy mask chuckled "like I'm going to listen to yo-" "PUT THE DAMN CHILD ON THE GROUND OR I'M SHOOTING YOU ALL AND EATING YOUR CORPSES!" I shouted, the boy put him down and him and the others all put their hands up. Evan quickly ran and hid behind me "that's right" I said "keep away from him" I quickly got him out of the pizzaria and he looked over at me, "miss" he said "forgive me for asking, but, who on gods green earth are you and how did you know I was in grave danger?" I smiled "listen Evan, I don't want to explain my entire backstory, but my name is Y/N, and I'm from a different universe, one where you are already dead, and that boy is in jail for killing you" he thought for a moment "wait wait wait" he said "is this a universe where everything happens later in time than the other ones?" I looked around "alright kid" I said calmly "do you trust me?" Evan nodded "follow me" I took him to my house and around the back yard, I pulled up my blackboard that I used for the formula "every universe has it's own theme, universe 1082 is all chronenburgs, due to another fellow traveler. Universe 9810 had 11 different world wars, imagine that. Universe 80085, which is my universe of origin, is currently going through WW III. And this universe, universe 2193 is, indeed, the universe where everything happens a couple days later, like for example, you almost having your head shoved into Fredbear's big yellow mouth, or, WW I, those kinds of things all happen a day later because of what happened to galaxy," I grabbed blackboard chalk and drew a galaxy in the top left corner "this" I started "is your universe, or this galaxy, normally, all galaxy's are moving in sync in one direction, but your galaxy is moving backwards away from everything, it is so far back, you are waaay passed universe 1" I continued rambling about how his universe is a day behind, and drawing galaxy's to prove my point, and he seemed to be listening closely, something nobody has ever done when I was explaining "in conclusion" I said out of breath, "the gravitational pull is dragging this universe into a black hole, millions of light years away, resulting in it being a day behind, also everyones gonna die in 120,000 years" I fell on the ground trying to catch my breath "incredible!" Evan exclaimed "your a genius! How are you not in college right now?! I get it, your a child, but, oh my god! Could you teach me more?" I smiled "here, lets make a deal" I said, "you come by every day, I'll let you pick out an invention of mine, and I'll teach you how it works and maybe someday, I'll teach you how I perfected inerdimentional travel"

712 words... WOW, I am shocked. This story is gonna be short sooo... yeah, don't expect to much stuff

see ya kittens!