Well Thats New

Evan was eating breakfast and Michael was trying to punch him, but the forcefield was stopping him from doing anything "Michael leave your brother alone and eat your breakfast" Clara said,  William threw a knife at the forcefield "William!" Clara screamed "what, the forcefields up so we can abuse him without touching him, he gets the message" William replied "what if the forcefield wasn't up?" Clara asked

 "it wasn't, not in universe 1024" Evan replied, his entire family stared at him "how do you know that?" Michael asked "1024 is the universe where everything bad happens, like, when Michael tried to shoot me last night, he shot my arm, and earlier when Michael was trying to punch me, he was actually punching me and in that universe, I'm dead now due to the knife that dad threw at me, however, this is now the 3rd universe where I'm still alive, love me while I last"

 He stood up and placed his plate in the sink "those were wonderful eggs, mother, keep up the good work, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to Y/N's house" he said, starting to walk up the stairs, his entire family sat and stared at each other before hearing "who the hell took my teleporter?!"

Everybody looked at Michael "oh that was a teleporter?" He asked "not what I used it for" he chuckled "go to your room" Clara said "oh alright" Groaned Michael, then he walked up the stairs and was kicked down by Evan "I hate you Michael!" He screamed  "ow!" Michael exclaimed, his head hitting every step, Evan quickly grabbed the teleporter before his family could do anything, and he teleported to Y/N's house 

"ahh buddy, are you feeling better?" She asked "yes ma'am" Evan said "wonderful, now there is something I wanted to show you" she lead him into the garage, and in the middle of it, was a giant test tube "do you want to see something crazy?" She asked. Evan nodded, Y/N tossed an apple into there and it came out as two apples, "ta-da!" She said "I managed to make a duplicator!" She spun around happily, "toss one thing in there, it comes out as two things!" Evan stared at it in awe, he had so many questions, 'what gave you this idea?' 'Was the main part a ball filled with fractal dust?' 'How long did this take?' But all he managed to say, was "how?"

 Y/N pulled the blackboard in and started to explain, everything was already written, so it didn't take long, "holy balls" Evan said, "well, when your a genius, things are easy, and thats why I teach you these things, I mean, not like you need to know, your already very smart" she patted him on the head, "oh look" a voice said from the driveway "crybaby found a girlfriend"

the two looked over and it was Michael and his friends "oh my god" Michael said "and its that traveler who watches children's shows" Y/N growled  "did you know she locked herself on her own roof before?" "and I heard she still sleeps with plushies" Michael said. Y/N was done "says the one who still pisses the bed!" She screamed at him.

 Everyone stared at him in shock, Michael chuckled awkwardly and all of his friends started to laugh at him, while Y/N looked him in the eyes with a smirk on her face. Michael locked eyes with her before looking down at his little brother, running up to him, grabbing his plush, and tossing it out in front of a car, ruining it. Y/N handed Evan a new plush and whispered, "I bought one just in case and duplicated it 42 times" Evan hugged her "thanks" he said "your welcome bud" she looked over at Michael, "hang on a sec"

 she grabbed one of her inventions and scanned him "huh" she said "what did you just scan me with?" Michael asked "this is supposed to make you stupid, oh wait, is says here 'person is too stupid for this invention, sorry" Evan snickered "thats a good one" he said "no it actually says that" Y/N showed him the screen "oh my God" Evan whispered, while holding back so much laughter, "gimmie that" Michael said, he read the text and dropped the invention "oh my god" he said. He quickly picked it up and tossed it like a football, then, it stopped in mid-air and flew into Y/N's hand "so the telekinesis shot did work!" She exclaimed. Everyone was shocked, then Y/N and Evan backed up and she slammed the garage door shut with it, "may I get that shot?" Evan asked "of course bud" Y/N said