Gwen x Trent smut!!

First ship!! Requested by cholulablox <3 My pookie leianna :3      Ps: no leianna im not letting you family go 😍
____________________________________
Gwen and Trent are in the movie theater getting popcorn for the movie they are going to watch. Gwen picks out a package of twizzlers to snack on during the movie too.
***
Gwen and Trent run to the movie just in time before the movie starts, there's not many good seats left since many people got there earlier so they had to get a seat in the back row.
"We have to sit here there's not many other places to sit," Trent whispers to Gwen.
"Mhm yeah it will be okay though!" Gwen whispers back.
The movie starts, quickly because they got there late and Gwen and Trent are enjoying the movie while sharing their popcorn.
***
Trent starts to slowly put is hand on Gwen's inner thigh trying to be Subtle it.
Gwens POV:
Oh my god what is he doing.. WERE IN A MOVIE THEATER! It's probably so bad that I want it to happen here..
Trent's POV:
Shit. That was not subtle at all. Gwens going to fucking kill me.. Maybe I should take my hand away.. but it looks like she doesn't even care so maybe it's fine.. hopefully?? Ugh.
Back to narrators POV:
Trent keeps his hand there but they've been awkward for the past 10 minutes so Trent decides to try to slip his hand under Gwen's skirt.
"What are you doing~" Gwen says with a smirk
"I'm so sorry, I should of asked you! I-" Trent gets cut off by Gwen passionately kissing Trent.

They start to make out while Trent finally slips his hand under Gwens skirt rubbing her clit through her panties making her moan softly into the kiss.

Trent pulls down Gwen's panties and looks at her for consent. Gwen nods her head. Trent sticks one finger in first not wanting to push her boundaries to far. Gwen covers her mouth so she doesn't make any noise not wanting people to see them having sex in a fucking movie theater. Trent puts two fingers in her stretching her pussy out making Gwen roll her eyes to the back of her head still covering her mouth. Trent smirks at her and starts thrusting his fingers into her tight pussy.

"Fuck Trent I~I think I'm going to cum.." Gwen whispers trying to contain her moans. Trent thrusts his fingers faster making her cum into his hand. Trent licks the cum off of his fingers.
"Mmm you taste so good baby" Trent smirks

Gwen laughs "I think you should get something in return after that~" Gwen smirks back. Gwen exits her seat to crawl on the ground towards Trent's legs. Gwen spreads his legs slowly while Trent unbuttons his jeans. Gwen takes out his cock to only see he's got a boner from her. Gwen smirks and starts to stroke his cock from top to bottom, teasing him.

"Gwen don't tease me.." Trent whines as small whimpers leave his mouth. Gwen chuckles softly as she begins to lick his tip in circles making him whimper more. Gwen starts to suck his his huge cock. Trent whimpers loudly but was muffled by his hand over his mouth. Gwen takes all of Trent's dick making Trent get the urge to cum.

"Bab~by I'm going to cum.." Trent whimpers. Trent grabs her head and thrusts in her mouth making Gwen gag on his fat dick. Trent cums into Gwen's mouth and Trent makes Gwen swallow all of it. Gwens get up off the floor and goes back in her seat. They sit through the rest of the movie resting their heads on each other.
____________________________________
Thank you for reading! And a special thank you to my autistic bestie Leianna, for the idea to write about Gwen and Trent!! Follow her Wattpad account and read her stories on cholulablox
____________________________________