Cody x Sierra ⚠️

I'm back bitches!! Anyways this one was requested by cholulablox!! She's my bestie please go and follow her, she has amazing stories! PS. WHOEVER SAID "Yeah Anna you fart" ON LEIANNAS STORY I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU.
____________________________________
Cody-bottom
Sierra-Top
Warnings- Making out, dick riding, force?? and other shit.
⚠️I DONT SHIP THEM!!⚠️
____________________________________
It was late and Sierra and Cody were watching Cody's favorite movie in their bedroom, Barbie Princess Adventure!!! Sierra wasn't paying attention to it, she just watched Cody instead!! (Stalker Fr)

Cody looked over at Sierra and noticed her staring.

"Why are you not paying attention?" Cody said.

"Because I like you better codykins~!!Sierra said while climbing closer to him.

"Uhm okay.." Cody said going back to the show.
They watched the show for a few seconds till Sierra looked back at Cody.

"Codybear, let's have sex." Sierra said looking him dead in the eyes.

"W-what! You can't just say that!!" Cody had a red flushed appearance and was super embarrassed.

"Why not?" Sierra said smirking.

"Well.. uhm.." Cody said looking away avoiding eye contact.

"Exactly!! Let's do it!" Sierra said jumping on top of him pressing her forehead against his so their lips are almost touching.
"Uhm.. okay..." cody said.

Sierra grabbed his head and started making out with him, cody began to undo sierras shit along with his own. Sierra undid her bra and forced Cody's hands to squeeze her tits. They continued to make out for 2 minutes until Sierra started to pull his pants and boxers down along with her own. Sierra was fully naked and Cody had only his shirt on. Sierra got off of Cody and bent down to suck his cock.

Sierra used her tongue to tease Cody's tip making him whine and beg. Sierra started to take his full length in her mouth. (very tiny) Cody started to whimper as she was sucking his really really really small Willy nilly. Cody was right about to cum but Sierra stopped and jumped on top of him putting herself on his dick. She started to jump up and down on his Willy nilly. (I like using that word better tbh) They were both moaning messes and were so close to cumming.

"F~fuck Sierra.. I'm going to cum.." Cody moaned.

"Me t~too.. to~together??" Sierra whimpered.

They both cummed together as they moaned very loud.

Cody panted, "fuck sierra.. that was so..amazing"

Sierra smiled and pulled him in closer to fall asleep. They went to bed while cuddling.
____________________________________
Done omg. Anyways thank you to cholulablox aka my bestie leianna for requesting!! If you guys have requests I'll make a request page!! PS. Leianna your family is in my basement!! :3

Song that fits this ship- crazy girls by TOOPOOR
Word count-458 :3