𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡!

--------------

                                  ---------------                             CHAPTER TWO                                ⁽ ⁱ ᵐⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ⁾

                                  ---------------
                        CHAPTER TWO
                                ⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ

the house was quiet by the time jules got home, she soon noticed her clothes dumped out on her bed and the first thing that clicked was her mum was searching for money she always does this when she needs stuff.

the mess was put away and jules took her time settling in, her house was nice and clean surprisingly but when jules had to work for her mother they made it too a figue eight house which sat on the edge before you entered the pouges area, easier for jules you could say.

her room smelt like vanilla from the candle kie gave her before she left, she loved the comfort of her room and she could spend days in here but jules didnt want to go to this party thats for sure but from the guiltyness of betraying her friends she made and effort.

she slipt on a skirt that reached mid thigh with a shirt that had an opened back, she put on a leather jacket to feel some sort of warmth then finally grabbing her black converses, she decided to walk without wasting time on the car

she was nervous to see people unless it was her friends, pope mentioned that alot pf people have questioned if they killed me? crazy who would kill their own bestfriend. but alot of people knew i was sent away but not of what which was a sign of relief

kiara
we are by the fire x

                 jules
   omw

the sand was covered all over the pavement which was tricky with jules kind of shoe choice, so with no choice she slipped out of her shoes carrying them, music was filling her ears and the sight of drunken and high kids surrounded the area.

making her way towards to bonfire her saliva caught in her throat, she saw him the boy she once would be sneaking around with was ever so loudly laughing with his friends

it was too soon
too much

she wanted to run away, leave the beach and find the comfort in her bed and shed away but her feet froze, his hair was slicked back and his pollo top was ruffled around it was un easy seeing rafe although i wouldn't be caught talking to him in public its weird not being able to feel him to touch him but jules continued way cursing mentally not to be caught in his sight.