Welcome to our House (Yokoso wagaya e)

What if someone knew everything about your family? Each and every moment is known to this person

What if someone knew everything about your family? Each and every moment is known to this person..... he has full access to your house.

Yokoso Wagaya e deals with this problem. The people is targeted by a stalker. It's really scary and horrifying to think that someone has access to your house and keeps vandalising your house.

The main character Kenta might seem to be a coward at first but he is ready to protect his family at all costs.

If you like psychological thrillers or even thrillers , this drama is for you.

Keiko (the mother) and Nana (the sister) seem weirdly chilled out during this entire scenerio but they have their secrets too. Taichi (the father) also has a cowardly personality but he quickly gets out of it.

Our characters develop throughout the series. We get to see different sides of them.

Asuka and Kenta's partnership made this show interesting. Though Asuka only wanted to make Kenta's family's story the headline of her magazine soon she got wrapped up in this whole mess.

And Asuka became a family member too.

All in all, if you like a good, creepy and a weird show which gives you chills , this is for you.