𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 ; leaving impressions

Kiyoshi Fuji did not find it necessary to interact with any of the busy people within the cast, preferring to not bother them and simply watch

... Kiyoshi Fuji did not find it necessary to interact with any of the busy people within the cast, preferring to not bother them and simply watch. That includes those she had knew. It was why she was originally seated in the chair that was free for her, merely keeping her eyes on a certain friend group.

Though, it seemed like she was not meant to be kept alone for too long. Just as she watches the main girls chatter about whatever their topic is, his voice had her head turning no matter how or when he says it.

And when their eyes had meet, she had automatically let out a small call with the building familiarity stored in her chest.

"Aquamarine...?"

His name slipped out of her parted lips, violet hues staring at the blond that stood before her in all his glory.

Her heartbeat thumping loudly and frequently filled her ears momentarily. His gaze was one she was unfamiliar with receiving, a shiver running down her spine.

The actor's brows had furrowed, his own eyes showing a glint of surprise from what she had said- her instincts were beginning to scream for her to think of something.

Preventing him from questioning her little call, she suddenly lifts a finger and points it her eye with a curl of her lip.

"-Your eyes! They remind me of an aquamarine!" The first excuse that came to her running mind had slipped out, the girl pushed away any thoughts about what she did to avoid embarrassing herself.

A brow was raised on his face, eyes flickered with lack of amusement towards her obvious excuse. Had he heard this long ago, he would've give it a harmless scoff to brush it off.

"... My eyes?" He had to query, maintaining his usual demeanor. Silently, he searched for answers whilst engaging in the small conversation. "... Really?"

He didn't believe that.

The girl shifts slightly in place. She still manages to keep her composure before his judgemental presence.

( Though this was obviously different, it was still him. Physically. )

Despite it initially being an excuse, she nods "Mhm!" quite certainly. She genuinely had thought about the rhetoric question he had asked.

Aqua did not know how to feel about that, ceasing the frown of his brows to their neutral state. He gives an acknowledgeable hum, not commenting further on what she says.

He only had very few reasons to talk with the actress's daughter, flattery isn't one of any of them.

Kiyoshi could tell that much that he wasn't here for that.

'I wonder if... I'm right to judge you like this still'

"I'm sorry, that must've been too sudden.." The dark haired girl spoke, a bit of an awkward little grin forming with her finger scratching in her cheek.