11.1) am i too damaged? - Deku angst (bkdk)

TW: r@pe, SA

Deku POV
I wake up at 5 am to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. I groan as I slam it off and roll out of bed. I groggily rub my eyes as I sluggishly move to my bathroom to start getting ready. I begin to brush my teeth as I try to wake myself up. I then comb out my hair and get dressed in my running outfit: red tennis shoes, grey tank top, and black shorts.

After my run I plan on going back to my room and showering and then FINALLY trying to confess to Kacchan and tell him how I feel. But that's probably not gonna happen. I've been trying for months without any progress. Ochako says it's hopeless and I just need to talk to him. We've finally been getting along and I've grown attached again, but this time in a different way. I now see him in a light that has changed completely. I still can't believe he is the one I fell for.

I grab my phone and head out my dorm door. I head to the elevator as I put in my earbuds and adjust my music on my phone. I head to the entrance of the dormitories and leave. I reach the sidewalk enveloped around the UA campus and begin my daily morning run as I start a timer on my watch.

I breathe heavily as I start to finish my fourth mile and it's almost 5:40 AM. I pause and take a short breather but as I'm catching my breath I hear rustling sounds from behind the dormitory of 3C, general studies. I run over to where the noise is coming from and discover a person trying to sneak into the building. I quickly activate my quirk and start rushing toward them. I knock the intruder to the ground as I begin to wind up a punch to knock them out. Just before I release said punch, I am electrocuted and I start shaking as I roll over to the side. I finally regained my ability to move and I'm already in quirk canceling bracelets. I try my hardest to squeeze out of them but to no avail.

"I wanted one of the girls but you will do nicely." The voice says gruffly as I cringe. What are they on about? Why do they need me?

"Identify yourself villain." I say as calmly as I can, trying to mask my panic. I manage to stand up and get ready to kick as hard as I can.

"Villain, aye? Throwing that word around rather loosely aren't we?" I scoff at their argument as I continue to struggle and they simply laugh. The darkness covers their true identity and hides their fast movements. I start to run away toward my own down when suddenly I feel a jolt coming from the bracelets and I'm injected with something. I feel my eyes get heavy as I collapse to the floor, kicking and screaming. I see a blur pass through my vision as I lose consciousness.

When I wake up I notice my surroundings have changed and I'm now in a dorm room. I assume someone found me outside as I look around the darkened room. It's messy and cluttered and seems to be empty. Suddenly, I hear a door open and shut, must be the bathroom because no light came in from the hallway. I'm still dizzy as I begin to scream again but notice something covering my mouth. When I get ready to kick I realize my legs are strapped to the legs of the bed. I move around as much as possible, trying to get free but also to make noise. There must be a UA student in the room with me. I hear footsteps approach the bed as fear creeps into my body as realization kicks in, I'm completely defenseless. I'm drugged, quirkless, unable to scream, and unable to punch or kick.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

I hear scissors clipping as I try to figure out where the noise is coming from, soon enough I feel cold metal touch my skin as I notice my clothes being cut off. What the fuck. I knee the person in the face when they get close enough and they back away and groan in pain. I'm not going down without a fight.

I feel a sharp pain in my arm as I vaguely see a blurry needle shaped object leave my skin. My head begins to spin as my heart beats faster. I slowly begin to lose control of my body as my limbs go numb. My body ceases movement as my head falls back and my eyes blur as echoes fill my head.