( i ) . unspoken

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"han?"

the stare behind him felt agonizing, it must be him again. god, he doesn't know what he did to get on minho's bad side.

maybe it was when jisung stupidly decided to reveal minho's sleeping habits, knowing it was not his place to.

especially considering they weren't even as close as they seem on camera.

"han!" chan's loud and tired voice resounds throughout the hollowed interview room.

jisung stumbles out of his trance to take in his present surroundings, his members stare at him in either deep confusion or concern.

the quokka resembling boy lets out a sheepish smile that indeed resembles that of a quokka, shiny bubble eyes and everything.

"what was the question?" jisung asks with the best english accent he could muster after his flustered episode.

jisung internally prayed it was a normal question where he could act completely normal.

"what food do you enjoy in the us?" chan repeats tiredly as he shoots jisung a smile with evident insomnia and drowsiness.

"hmm..." jisung feigns a thinking sound, then gazes at the camera excitedly.

"cheesecake!" jisung bursts excitedly as the other membersー even him, laugh fondly at jisung's cute reactions.

"of course he likes cheesecake," chan says to the camera, as if to back up what jisung said as the latter nods excitedly.

the other members continue on answering the question with their own twist before chan reaches for the bucket of questions again.

"oh, this question is a bit spicy... which member would you date if they were a girl?"

the members laugh at the absurdity of the question, and jisung's mind goes into a spiral, desperate to know what he would answer with.

felix giggles a bit, octaves deeper than usual and stares at changbin through his lashes.

"changbin hyung is very strong, so as a girl, he would probably be strong too... so yeah, him," felix finishes off with a slightly exaggerated laugh.

jisung finds himself smiling pointedly at felix at his answer, to which felix returns.

seungmin's face is neutral as he begins his train of thoughts as to who he would date if they were a girl.

slowly, his hand reaches out to the person next to him, who happened to be jeongin. the latter smiles shyly as he makes eye contact with seungmin.

"innie, i remember in skz family when he dressed up as a girl. he looked very good," seungmin answers monotonously in korean as the translator translates for the english interviewers.

all the other members crack a smile at this newfound admiration seungmin has for his dear bandmate.

"lee know?"

jisung shudders at the mention of his stage name as he turns to where his closed off band member was, diagonally sitting from him at the back.

just the mention of his name gives jisung goosebumps.

the mentioned male notices jisung turning to look at him and then gazes back up at the camera, a small smirk playing on his lips.

jisung knew exactly what he was going to say.

"i think, han."

chan sports a confused expression as he motions for minho to elaborate on his reasoning.

"because, han is han." minho says in english to the best of his ability.

jisung knew why the elder chose him, to put it simply, fanservice.

jisung knew he had to return the favor.

after the members before him have a go at answering this, with hyunjin revealing his boy crush for seungmin and seungmin grumbling in disapproval, the metaphorical spotlight shines on jisung.

chan smiles at jisung in encouragement to answer the question.

"uh... maybe, lee know?"

"ohoho, we've got a match here! what is the reason?" the foreign interviewer says excitedly.

jisung ponders, deeper than he should.

"he.. is very, funny... and nice..." lies. even if they weren't lies, jisung has never seen either sides of minho before.

chan notices the tension slowly falling onto the atmosphere of the already stuffy room as he decides to change the topic.

"i would personally say changbin, he would be a nice companion to talk to, regardless of the gender." chan decides to say to put the attention off of the two distressed males in the room.

jisung worriedly takes a peek at minho, to which he sees the latter looking a bit... sad? no, it can't be, he's never really sad.... at least in front of everyone.

jisung can only imagine the discussions that will start when they get back at the hotel room.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

jisung twiddles his thumbs nervously as the other members chaotically chat about the events that occurred in the last few hours.

"i didn't know you thought of me that way," hyunjin flutters his lashes at a disgruntled jeongin.

"hyung, i couldn't think of anyone else and you're the first person that came into my mind," jeongin defends.

"aww!! so cute!!" hyunjin cradles jeongin's head much to jeongin's dismay as he groans, trying to shove hyunjin off of him.

jisung smiles at this interaction, but his smile falters a little when it lands on the person next to hyunjin, staring daggers at jisung as jisung's cheerful demeanour melts into a nervous one.

"minho hyung was acting a little weird, though," changbin butts in and jisung freezes at the mention of said member.

felix, who was next to jisung wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at jisung who just looks back at him in pure confusion.

jisung didn't know nor wanted to know the implications behind felix's rather inappropriate expression.

to raise any suspicion off of him, jisung playfully shoves felix with a laugh in case anyone was watching this interaction.

there were a certain pair of eyes staring him down after all.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

heyy 🤍

how are you guys doing??
i, on one hand  am stressed as fuck but new story alert !!

back with a book from a completely different fandom ‼️

if you're wondering what's gonna happen with my bts books, i will still update resistance, but updates for this book will come faster as resistance will just be a placeholder book in a way.

so yes, this book is more likely to be completed faster than resistance.

notice how the titles are polar opposites 👀

so hope my minsung lovers like this book 💗💗