( ii ) . racing thoughts

that night in jisung and jeongin's room, jisung's roommate was nowhere to be found but instead, jisung was in felix's presence. the younger out of the two was scrolling through his phone absentmindedly.

jisung had been thinking about asking felix about the weird innuendos earlier, or if you could even call them that, it was not exactly subtle and jisung needed to get everything straight to his bandmate once and for all.

"lix."

"hm?" felix piped up with disinterest as his head perked up but his eyes were still on the phone with a slight pout on his face, resending that of a baby chick.

"why were you making that face back when we were with everyone?"

that seemed to pique the other's interest as felix promptly stops scrolling and looks up with a slight smirk on his face.

"what do you mean?" felix asks airily, not quite hiding his amusement.

"like, you were wiggling your eyebrows and stuff, i didn't really understand what you were getting at," now jisung himself was unsure of what he was getting at anymore.

"you and minho hyung, the tension, unbreakable," felix all but moans as his breath gets heavy in an overdramatic attempt to describe how he was feeling about both of them.

"you... didn't have to say it like that," jisung knew that out of all the members, felix was one of the most dirty minded of the group.

felix let's out one of his exaggerated giggles before looking back at his phone.

"you know, despite how you feel about it, stays still ship you two, it's called minsung," felix flips his phone over to show the mentioned ship name and pictures that came as a result from searching it up on twitter.

jisung sat in awe, watching felix scrolling through different videos of minho and himself having the most out of context interactions, not to mention the amount of videos there were of minho slapping jisung's ass.

jisung let's out a nervous laugh.

"that doesn't mean anything," jisung tries as felix squints his eyes at jisung in an attempt at a dirty look.

"doesn't mean anything my fucking ass, you two are the official ship of stray kids for a reason! have you seen the way he looks at you? that man is obsessed." felix flips his phone back over, smiling as he continues scrolling through the hashtag.

jisung stares at felix for a few moments before the shower door clicks open and jeongin walks out with a fresh pair of pajamas and wet hair as the latter towels his hair and smiles at jisung, then felix.

"hey hyungs! what you guys up to?"

oh jisung kind of wished he didn't ask that.

"oh nothing, just minho hyung's obsession with jisung," felix says with absolutely no awareness for his surroundings and lack of thinking before fucking speaking.

"oh? what's new?" jeongin asks like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"don't you startー" but jisung was cut off.

"did you see the way hyung was staring at sungie? like a predator eyeing their prey!" felix bursts out excitedly as jeongin eyes him weirdly.

"and you're excited about this because...?"

felix shrugs, "ships sailing keep my entertainment intake going," felix giggles at the scowl on jisung's face.

"so i'm just your source of entertainment now!?" jisung groans into his pillow as felix lightly pats his back.