4.0

Sophies POV

Its been 2 years since i left the rock squad. Me and nayeli became good friends. Ryder and me are in a ldr and faye and me are even closer. Its ryders 15th bday day after tomorrow and i plan on surprising him by going back home...........................
After leaving i continued my passion of singing and dancing, now im a really famous singer and dancer. A month after i started recording songs i started getting calls from celebrities like taylor swift,black pink,camilla cabelo etc. for collabs
I packed my bags and got into the taxi and reached the airport. I checked in and now im on my flight. Suddenly I get a call from ryder. I started panicking,so I decline the call. After I reached Texas. I messaged mum to come pick me up. I was staying at some hotel for today so ryder doesn't get to know I'm here. Mum finally came to pick me up and I had a surprise faye came along I picked up faye and spinned her around. As we got in the car we started playing my song*+*bad blood(Collab with Taylor Swift)*+*we started singing along. As soon as we reached I quickly moved my stuff into my room ordered for food,ate and slept.

The next day.

I woke feeling really excited. Today is ryders bday and also the day I tell him the big news.........I'm moving back......... I get up do my facial morning routine and take a shower I then change into this👇

 I get up do my facial morning routine and take a shower I then change into this👇

I curl my hair and do my makeup. I then call for food. I eat a salad 🥗 with some pancakes 🥞with some coffee ☕
After that I had 1 hr left till the surprise so I spent that time filming tik toks. By the time I finished it was 2:50 crap I thought I started calling an uber as soon as I could. Finally it reached my hotel. I jumped in the car and gave the driver the adress.
As soon as I reached I went backstage where I was supposed to surprise ryder. Ryder was told that a special singer will be performing, but he didn't know that the special singer is me. Soon enough mum announced that it was time for the special singers performance. I took a deep breath got on stage with my face down and I also wore a lavendar mask so he couldn't tell who it was. I started singing 'you and me' which was a Korean song I wrote. Btw if I forgot to mention I learnt Korean as I did collabs with BTS, blackpink,ittzy etc
I started singing and dancing on stage and when I was half way I heard everyone say "show your face girl , we love your singing" I smiled while singing and started removing my mask. As soon as I removed it, I heard gasps from. And a shocked face on ryder. I was glad to see that since it was supposed to be a surprise. After my performance I walked down the stage from the front stage. Me and ryder ran to eachother and embraced eachother and while hugging I managed to say "SURPRISE"we hugged for a while and the ryder let go of me. I then smiled as hard as possible. I then went to greet nayeli,faye,gia,Anis and the other friends.
After the party we went to my hotel to get my suitcases. Then we went to go get some food. We went home and mum said me and ryder can share a room, we were both happy with the idea. Then I unpacked and came back downstairs in my pajamas. I told everyone to sit down in front of me since I had big news. Everyone did as told and then I said" as you all know I have really big news that only mum knows" they all nod then I say"the big news is......................IM MOVING BACK TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They all gasped but just then faye ran and hugged me as tightly as she could.
After faye let me go ryder embraced me. Then everyone else did the same.
After dinner we went in our rooms, me and ryder immediately cuddled up and decided to watch greenhouse academy. After a while I had come from the bathroom and was sitting in a upright position. I felt something staring at me so I turned back to see ryder admiring me. I said"what are you looking at, is there something in my hair" he then replied"no, your just so beautiful" we then stared into eachothers eyes for a few seconds then he looked towards my lips for a second and I did the same. We leaned in and..,..

A/n
Cliffhanger
Hope your liking the book