An Unexpected Encounter

Nico's POV

Winters. I don't know if I hate winters or not. I mean it's cold and windy outside and I just wanna stay in the comfort of our home but my oh-so-caring-boyfriend says otherwise. Right now, he's ransacking through our wardrobe like a maniac.

"You're up? Wanna help me find the keys for.." Jason trailed off as he looked hurriedly through some cupboards and clothes. "For what?" I asked. "For the vanity van" he said now facing me. "Jay, look you know that I don't want to go anywhere. I'd rather stay hom-" "I swear, Neeks you're gonna love this. And there will be pretty boys an-" "Or rather hairy old men, Jason. You see, I know that it'll be sunny there and all but I like it here...I'd rather freeze." I said slipping under the warm covers once again.

"Found it" was all I heard before I was lifted along with the covers "Hey!! Let me down, you-!!" And then i fell- or we fell. Me on top of Jason as he groaned "Ughh you've gotten heavy.." I punched his arm lightly "I'm not heavy. You're an idiot." "But, I'm your idiot." He grinned as if that was the best comeback in history. I rolled my eyes before getting off him and helping him up.

"*sigh* Fine, I'll give this a chance and see how it goes..." Yawning I streched my arms and went to freshen up.

*Time skip sponsored by Kronos*

"I have taken everything, toothbrushes, mobiles, chargers, towels, clothes, some food, money...hm, am I missing something?...Oh! Sunglasses!! Yeah, how could I forget that haha...Anything else..I might b-" Jason rambled off. I wasn't surprised, he's always like this, he has always wanted to do everything perfectly. I smiled to myself, that's why I love that idiot. He was putting so much in this trip.

We're both usually busy with our jobs and all, we don't go out on regular dates, we can't spend much time together and all because of that. I sighed, I was being a jerk this morning. I mean, I'm not a morning person.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jason yelling "HEY!! Let's go!" I hurriedly grabbed my mobile before getting inside the luxurious vanity van.

I went to the far back, sitting on the small bed there was as Jason started driving. Apparently, it would take us about a day so we would get there by tomorrow morning.

4 hours or so later, Jason was still driving. It was already past dawn, I went to stand beside Jason giving his shoulders an expert and very sensual massage. He sighed slightly glancing up to look at me with thankful eyes but as soon as he looked back towards the road.....

Jason's POV

Driving straight for more than 4 hours in freezing winters when the roads are literally covered with snow isn't easy. That's why I had planned this trip to the beach to finally get some sunlight and spend time together.

I sighed as a pair of slightly cold hands started giving my shoulders a massage. I wouldn't call it a massage, I mean, he was basically just rubbing his hands on me but it still felt nice with how tired I was...

I saw that the single lane road was empty with no other vehicle in sight and we just needed to move straight, thick forest surrounded us and it was completely dark, the only light coming from the headlights.

I glanced up at Nico to show my appreciation for his massage. My eyes widened as soon as my eyes went back towards the road. I think it was an animal so I applied breaks almost on instinct. But it wasn't some animal as I heard a human scream soon after...

.........................................................................

A: Guess who it is? I guess you know~~
•Btw the characters belong to Rick Riordan. But the story is mine, idk if anyone's even gonna look at this yet...lol.
•To whoever has read this far, Thanks!!
-J🖤