CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS

"Kim Chan-sung"

》Main male lead
》The most powerful, feared, ruthless mafia or can say mafia king of South Korea.
》Age : 32 years old
》 grey eyes, dusky natural skin, sharp jaw, 6 feet height, 8 pack abs and most handsome with dark aura.
》He doesn't like to interact with females as he thinks all are just gold diggers who can do anything for money. He doesn't believe in love and mercy. He is called the heartless monster of the dark world. Many females go crazy just by his site and try they're luck but no one can get his attention. He has a past that broke him to the core and made him what he is today.

 He has a past that broke him to the core and made him what he is today

--------------------------☆♡☆---------------------------

"Aayushi Mehta"

Main female lead
》Sweet, kind, independent, responsible, generous yet fierce. Strong moral values and not afraid to face any situation.
》Age : 22 years old.
》brown honey like eyes, sharp nose, beautiful plum lips, sharp jaw, beautiful as natural bliss, Height 5'4, long hairs till waist line. Modern as well as traditional.
》She believes in dreams and works hard to fulfill them. As she is the only daughter of her parents. She have got the scholarship to South Korea for her post graduation to fulfill her dream and take the responsibility of her parents. She has a past but that never stopped her from believing in love and kindness.
She thinks that whatever happens, happens for good and what will happen will happen for good. Being generous and kind but she is not weak she can stand for herself and fight for herself. She is fierce and stand strong against problems.

 She is fierce and stand strong against problems

-----------------------------☆♡☆------------------------

" Kim Chan-sung Relatives "

Min-soo (29 years old)his right hand and best friend
Tae-joon (31years old)his left hand and best friend

(Their trio is most powerful and famous in mafia world, and they treat each other as brothers and love each other alot as they don't have anyone to be called as family, grown-up together makes them a family)

-----------‐------------------☆♡☆--------------------------

"Aayushi Mehta Relatives"

Anil Mehta (51 years old) her dad, he is a business man.
Geeta Mehta (44 years old) her mom, she is a home maker.
Ziana khalifa (23 years old) her best friend aka soul mate.
Pooja Parekh (22 years old) her another best friend her pujiiiii jaan

(She doesn't have siblings and cousins but her all three best friends are her life they are like sisters and more than that.)

----------------------------☆♡☆-------------------------