Chapter 1

The alarm ringed making noise to wake up the person who is sleeping like it has been decade without sleep.
Even after the continues ringing of her alarm from last five minutes couldn't be able make the person move even a inch, waking up was far away.

There was a sudden splash of water on her face and she woke up shouting "tsunami, mummy tsunami, please save me" and sit up and looked at her friend standing in front of her with a glass in one hand and another hand on her waist, anger can be seen on her face.
Her friend: Aayushi have you gone deaf that you can't hear your so loud alarm ringing from so long. Aren't you getting late for your university as you said before that today you have a very important lecture to attend.
Aayushi: oh yeah I remember, thank you so much pujiiii to wake me up or I would have been late, saying this she ran to the bathroom to get ready.
After twenty minutes she came out completely ready for her day and went to the drawing room for her breakfast where Pooja was already sitting in the dining area with the breakfast. Both will go together to the university. They have different streams but same university.

Aayushi's outfit

Aayushi's outfit

Pooja's outfit

After completing their breakfast they were ready to go university by bike🏍. Aayushi riding the bike and pooja sitting behind her.

 Aayushi riding the bike and pooja sitting behind her

Them going to university.

As usual they were on their way to university unaware of the event that gonna occur today that will change their life completely specially for Aayushi.

The sun was painting the sky in hues of pink and orange as the bustling streets of Seoul hummed with life. On a narrow road leading to the university, amidst the flow of traffic, two worlds collided.

Aayushi was a whirlwind of energy, her long hair dancing in the wind as she navigated her bike with ease. Her friend clung to her, laughing as they zipped through the streets, lost in their own world.

But fate had other plans. A child darted across the road, and without a second thought, she swerved her bike, narrowly avoiding disaster. In the process, she cut off a sleek black car, its windows tinted, hinting at the mystery within.

The car screeched to a halt, revealing a man of intimidating stature, his sharp gaze piercing through the darkness

The car screeched to a halt, revealing a man of intimidating stature, his sharp gaze piercing through the darkness. He stepped out, radiating an aura of authority and arrogance. He was none other than the Korean billionaire mafia, known for his ruthless demeanor and disdain for weakness.

Unfazed by his presence, the woman squared her shoulders, ready to explain the situation. But before she could utter a word, his cold voice cut through the air like a knife.

"Watch where you're going, you reckless fool!" he barked, his tone dripping with disdain.

Unfazed, Aayushi squared her shoulders, meeting his icy gaze with defiance. "Maybe if you weren't speeding like a maniac, there wouldn't be a problem!"

Her voice laced with sarcasm she again said "Yeah, maybe invest in a driver who knows how to use a brake

His jaw tightened, unused to being challenged. "Do you know who I am?" he growled, his arrogance shining through.
Aayushi arched an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Someone with anger management issues?"

Their banter escalated into a chaotic exchange of insults and jabs, each refusing to back down. Passersby stopped to watch the spectacle, entertained by the clash of wills.

As tensions escalated, he reached for his
gun, his threat hanging heavy in the air. In a moment of fear and defiance, her friend uttered those words in Hindi, a mix of panic and humor breaking the tension.

"Fhat gayi meri," her friend exclaimed, and she said "meri bhi" in her ear. she echoed the sentiment in her heart, though she maintained her composure. With a deep breath, she spoke, her voice unwavering despite the danger before them.

"We forgive you," she said firmly, her eyes meeting his with a hint of defiance and understanding. And with that, they rode away, leaving behind the chaos of the moment, yet carrying with them the
memory of a chaotic encounter that defied expectations.

Despite their heated exchange, a spark of admiration flickered in the male lead's eyes. Here was someone who didn't cower in the face of his authority, someone who stood her ground with unwavering confidence.

------‐-----------------------♡♡------------------------------

So how is this chapter their first encounter.
Stay turned for up coming chapters.
Please do like and comment your view.