Chapter 1

Remus hummed as he hopped out of bed feeling slight pain on his back as he walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and turned around noticing nail marks all along his back he smiled. Remus and Sirius had been hooking up since new year and damn does Sirius like to mark his territory, like a dog, Remus began to brush his teeth and prepare for the morning when he walked out his room however he noticed that on the kitchen wall it said written in bright red lipstick "Moony have a good day but you know you better call". He laughed to himself about his dramatic.... situationship? Fuck buddie? It doesn't matter this isn't the first time Sirius has done something insane to Remus's apartment he remembers the first time they had hooked up when Remus awoke Sirius had removed the photo of his ex that was hanging on the wall and completely destroyed the bathroom with the things he used to get ready in the morning not even bothering to clean up after himself. He ate breakfast and headed out of his apartment making sure to great his neighbors as he left to see James and Regulus in their small cottage in the woods, When Remus arrived Lily and Mary were dropping off Harry for the weekend Remus quickly gave Lily and Mary a hug and walked over to great James , "Hey mate damn you look tired, were you up all night?" James asked "Yeah I had.....work stuff" Remus had struggled to think of an excuse but Regulus just stared at him knowingly but also somewhat confused 'curse you Regulus for having a brain ' Remus thought then "Stop overworking yourself mate we need ya as our personal babysitter" joked James. After a couple hours of just hanging around with the Potters making jokes, carrying Harry around and laughing Remus finally when Remus was preparing to leave Regulus stated "Remus help me in the kitchen for a second?" God did the poor man want to hang himself but he followed Regulus in the kitchen "Who and when" Remus tried to play dumb "Who? I don't know what you're talking about" Regulus clearly annoyed "Who the hell were you hooking up with last night I could just tell", "no one just some random guy I met at a bar..." Remus was OBVIOUSLY lying but he wasn't going to let Regulus know that "GODDDDD really you've been pining for Sirius for years and now you're going and hooking up with people it's ruining your chances" little does he know Remus is already hooking up with the older Black brother. After that conversation with Regulus Remus had returned home to get some rest because he infact got no sleep last night. At around 7:30 pm on a Monday Remus received an unexpected knock on the door of his apartment not knowing who it might be he opened the door to see his beloved Sirius in all his glory he was wearing tight leather pants and a white tank top. Remus stared for minute mesmerized until Sirius broke that with a "Aren't you gonna let me in? Or do you have some asshole in there and want me to leave?" Remus quickly replied "oh right come on in don't worry I don't have anyone over you know this darling". Sirius nodded and came in the apartment pulling his shoes off and just leaving them in the middle of the walkway Remus followed behind "So why did you come over?" The obviously taller man asked "because I wanted to " stated Sirius untying his hair that was in the bun. God did he look good thought Remus he could just fuck him silly but he knows better and today is one of Sirius's days "wanna go over and see James and Reggie tomorrow?" Asked Sirius "sure doll" Remus replied "you look stunning by the way" he made sure to add the shorter man smiled and went over and kissed Remus the taller man tried to keep it together as he kissed back but then Sirius started running his hands through the poor mans hair and he lost all control.