Good I'll Do

Notes: good I'll do by zack bryan

Chapter Nine: Good I'll Do

Smoke streamed in lazy rivulets from the joint hanging between Will's fingers. He didn't have the capacity to think about it though, because Gareth was sucking a bruise into his hip and his hands were dipping into his pants. Sunlight streamed through the curtains in gentle rays, casting over Gareth's back, making him look radiant and soft. Will brought the joint up to his mouth and held it so he could touch Gareth's shoulders with both hands. He stroked over sun-soaked skin up to untamed, fluffy curls.

"Someone's knocking on the door," Gareth said, pressing chaste kisses up Will's side as his hands slipped out of his pants. Will whined, shaking his heavy head as Gareth plucked the joint from his lips.

"Let them knock," he said.

"Fine, but if they start ringing the doorbell-" Gareth was immediately cut off by the sound of the doorbell. Will groaned, letting his head fall back.

"I'm not moving. Because whatever telemarketer is being so insistent on a Saturday morning, you're going to tell them to fuck off then you're going to come back in here and finish what you started," he said. Gareth smiled, leaning down to press a firm kiss to Will's lips and pass the joint back to him.

"Whatever you say, sunshine," he assured as he jumped off the bed. He tugged his shirt back on and walked a little clumsily out of the room. Will waited, leaning back on Gareth's pillows with an arm behind his head, taking lazy puffs of the joint. Gareth walked back into the room in under a minute, his face less relaxed as it was when he left.

"The doors for you," he said, sitting on the side of the bed and taking the joint from Will, stubbing it out in the ashtray.

"If it's my mom or my sister, tell them I'm not here," he said.

"It's your brother," Gareth said. Wills annoyance melted, his arm coming out from behind his head so he could prop himself up on his elbow.

"Jonathan's here?" He asked.

"Yeah," Gareth nodded. Will sighed, sitting up and buttoning his pants back up. "I'll be here if you need me," Gareth said, touching Will's hip as he slid off the bed. Will nodded, tugging his shirt back on. He shuffled out of the room and down the short hallway, opening the front door. Jonathan looked at him, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his denim jacket.

"Hey," he said with a soft smile.

"If you're here to drag me home, I'm not going," he said immediately.

"Is that something you really think I'd do?" Jonathan asked. Will shrugged, leaning into the door like he was trying to put something between them.

"I'm here because things got really screwed up at home. Mom told me what happened," he said.

"She told you all about how I destroyed El's life?" Will asked.

"She said you hurt her, yeah. I kind of connected the dots that you two hurt each other. I'm sure things got really out of control. I'd really like to hear your side of the story," he said, tilting his head to try and catch Will's eyes. Wills breath caught in his throat and his eyes started to water. He wasn't sure why it hit him so hard. Maybe it was just because none of his family had bothered to hear him out. Maybe it was because it was his big brother. Whatever it was, Will couldn't help but throw himself into Jonathan's chest, sniffling and trying his hardest not to let his tears fall. Jonathan wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight.