000. The Beginning

Violet Storms
Chapter Zero, The Beginning
________________________

All of The major sects were going about all of their business; The Heirs were studying on their second week at the cloud recesses when a bright flash of light appeared at each of the places where they all were, and they found themselves in a room with other cultivators and are told by the god Xie Lian that they are to watch the future; more specifically the future of the Jiang Heiress with everyone having different reactions.

Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian were all wondering why they were watching A-Cheng and what role she would play in the future.

Jin Guangshan was wondering what role his sect would play in the future and wondering why they were watching the Jiang Heiress and Madame Jin was wondering why they were watching her friends little lightning Lotus.

Jin Zixuan meanwhile looked at the screen with a small and mostly unnoticeable smile on his face as he glances at the Jiang section and at the fourteen and tiny Heiress. When he visited the cloud recesses Jiang Yanli was always fussing over Wei Wuxian and trying to make him be good while they were there and so Jin Zixuan had been left behind and it was only thanks to the Heiress that he wasn't left all alone and actually had fun when he was in Lotus Pier.

The Lan who had been getting ready for the upcoming arrival of disciples for their stay in the cloud Recesses looked at the tiny girl who was the future Zhongzhu of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Lan Qiren looked at the girl who was the miniature of his old friend, Yu Ziyuan and wondered what happens in the future that a god would bring them in to see the future to fix what he would call their mistakes. Lan Xichen wondered if the young Heiress would play a huge role in something in the future. Lan Wangji wanted to know why they all had to watch a young girl and her future.

The Nie had mixed emotions as they didn't really know this girl; Nie Mingjue thought about what would happen that a god would intervene and also wondered if it affects or hurts Huaisang, the one in question however thinks that it could be fun but he also realizes the seriousness of it all. Zonghui on the other hand just decides to sit back, take in all the information he can and then listen to what his sect leader wants to do.

The Wen on the other hand all had different reactions. Wen Ruohan looked at the heiress in contemplation, he wondered what this would mean for his plans. Wen Zhuliu however glanced at the girl who looked like the powder blue eyes version of his old Shi-Jie when he was a disciple of the MeishanYu Sect and not a Wen. Wen Xu however looked at the girl in interest after all if she had such an important role to play in the future than that meant she herself was important and most definitely powerful not only in politics but also in her cultivation–which isn't that surprising when you remember who her mother is–and if Wen Xu had inherited anything from his father it was his lust for power. Wen Chao wanted to know what was so important about this girl. Wen Qing was wondering what is so great about the Lady that she would be so important for the future and how it will affect her and her brother. Wen Ning hoped that everything would turn out well in the future.

Everyone was wondering and yet not one of them would be prepared for what was to come.

Words - 627

HOTSW Speaks!
Holà Estrella's, I hope you all like the new chapter it's very short because it's an introduction chapter but the next one should be at least 5k words and I hope you all will like it✨