The Beginning

January 18, 2024

Around early November, there was once a girl. Wanna know the funny thing? That girl was so bored with her rp life.

Her whole circle was empty and she wanted something she can use na pampalipas oras.

Sumuko na siya kaka hanap ng taong para sa kaniya at iibigin niya hanggang sa kaya niya.

Nasa group post yung babaeng yun, Falling Game  ang pangalan ng gp.

Nag iiscroll siya para lang maghanap at maghanap ng pedeng majoinan. Nang makahanap siya at iyon ay isang recruitment post.

She placed a dot and so, days later she was recruited and at the same time she was dealing with someone already.

She enjoyed the bond and the circle among her, she was talking to people there and socialized

Not until she was started to be shipped with a stranger.

Things became sort of complicated for her, causing her to break ties with the guy she was dealing with

The funny thing? She likes the guy she was being shipped with. She only admired him but then it turned to her liking him.

As she found out that the person whom she admires likes her first and still, she immediately took the opportunity.

She was pursued and courted by the guy.

And then, they ended up being together continuing to stay strong and fix every problems they have no matter how hectic the situation is.

Oh well, their story doesn't end here as such it is still ongoing, so let us hear the girl shouldn't we? Let's go.

There will be 6 parts.

Let's hear the Every second she had of loving him.