(12)

{Author's POV}

Jungkook had already reached the place where they were gonna get Married. Jungkook got ready in his suit . Jimin had just woke up and he was locked in the car.

(Imagine that this is there look) (This is not owned by me )

(This is not owned by me )

{ Jimin's POV }

I woke up in a car and now I'm locked in this car. I'm so much worried for my parents specially eun woo . What if , my parents take any wrong step ?? . Noo !! I can't let that happen. And eun woo , he would be hurt so much .

{Author's POV}

Jimin was shedding tears in the car. Jungkook's sister , Hana , who supported jungkook with his every decision. She came inside the car where jimin was sitting.

Jimin and hana knew each other very well .
Jimin was shedding tears and hana said

Hana - aww my jimin baby , don't cry . You're gonna get Married with my oppa in few minutes.

Jimin sniffs and said

Jm - d-don't talk to me .

Hana - but why ?? , are you mad at me too ??

Jm - Yes , I-I hate you all jeons .

Hana - but what I did ??

Jm - didn't you helped him ? And you're asking that what you did ?

Hana - now he's my older brother and I had to help him since it was the only way to get you back .

Jimin didn't paid attention to her words . Hana took out a veil and set it on jimin's head. She comes out of the car with jimin and took him infront of jungkook as wedding ceremony was going to start.

Hana - you can start priest.

Priest nodded and started saying vows . Jimin had his head down .

Priest - jeon jungkook , do you take Park jimin as your lawful wedded husband?

Jk - I do

Priest - park jimin , do you take jeon jungkook as your lawful wedded husband ?

Jimin didn't replied so jungkook steps closer to jimin and whispers

Jk - I still have your family under me baby .

Jimin looked at jungkook and said

Jm - I-I do .

Jungkook made jimin wear ring. Then jimin made jungkook wear wedding ring .

Priest - now you may kiss th-

Jungkook didn't waited for priest to complete and lifted jimin's veil. He get his head inside too in that veil and kissed jimin .

Jungkook's head was still inside the veil , not leaving jimin's lips . Jimin puts his hands on jungkook's chest and jungkook finally leaves his lips.

Jk - Be ready for punishment mochi .

He said while smirking . Hana comes near them and said

Hana - don't threaten him oppa. He's already mad at you and because of you , he's mad at me too .

Hana said while pouting and jungkook ruffled her hairs and said

Jk - don't worry , we will convince him.

Jungkook holds jimin's hand and went inside the car. Jungkook was driving the car and hana and jimin were sitting at backside .

Jungkook was again and again glancing over jimin. Jimin was just looking out of the window.

They reached home and gets out of the car .
Jungkook comes closer to jimin and picks him up in bridal style.

Jm - w-what are you doing?? Put me down now.

Jk - I can't because this is a ritual.

Hana had already slept in her room.Jungkook didn't put him down until they reached their room .

Jimin was mesmerized by the decoration

Jimin was mesmerized by the decoration. Jimin's eyes were roaming in the room and jungkook had his eyes on jimin.  He puts him down and says

Jk - you liked the decoration??

Jm - no , this all is disgusting.

He said while kicking his small legs on the rose petals which were arranged on the floor . Jungkook chuckled at his behaviour. It was sassy but for jungkook , it was still cute .

Jk - you can change here , I will change in another room.

Jm - and my clothes ?

Jk - There are many clothes of your size in wardrobe.

Jimin went inside the bathroom. Jungkook quickly runs in other room to change as he was excited for the night.

{ Jungkook's POV }

I came inside room and took a shower. I dried my hair and put perfume that jimin likes. I wore sexy blue shirt because jimin likes blue colour and opened some upper buttons.

I think I should style my hair too. I combed my hair in a smart style . Now I'm all set .
I should go in our room now . I happily hopped in our room.

I quickly got inside and locked the room.

Jk - babyy !!

I said and turned around but soon my smile disappeared because jimin had already slept.

Jk - oh noo. Did he already slept ?? I even took shower so that I could smell good.

I stomped my foot on the ground and plopped on the bed beside him.  I rested my head on my palm with the support of my elbow rested on bed. 

I caressed jimin's face with my other hand .
He looks like sleeping angel . I kissed his forehead and switched of the lights.

I carefully put his head on my arm and my other hand was wrapped on his waist. He buried his face in my chest in sleep.

I missed his cuddles so much. Now I won't let him go .