The Beginning :

The Beginning of Cody and Noah .

(TOTAL DRAMARAMA :3 STARTING WITH THEM AS KIDS)

Cody's POV:

As I was walking around the playground with the juice box in my hand, I saw Noah playing with the swings on the corner as I walked up to him!

Noah was playing around the swings! I wanted to try that, too! But noah stopped swinging as he looked down at me in confusion. But i waved at him! Showing a grin on my face.

Noah was a really smart kid! But I wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to me. So I immediately tried to break the silence as I started speaking,

"Hey, Noah! Do you wanna play with me?" I asked excitedly with full of joy,

"Uhh.. No thanks, cody.. I am fine!" Noah said as he jumped off the swings.

"Why not?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"Busy!" Noah said as he slowly walked away. Stopping when he saw the juicebox on Cody's hand. "Wait.. Are you holding a juice box? Chef said that the juice boxes ran out.."

"Oh, this?" I said as I pointed the juice box on my hand. "Yeah! It is! When did Chef say the juice boxes ran out?"

Noah shrugged. "He just said it! He made me drink normal water instead when i wanted a juice box! This is so unfair!"

"Hey! I could give you mine! But don't you drink water all the time?" I asked.

"I do! All the time and every day! But I wanted a juice box! But are you sure?" Noah said.

"Yeah! It's all yours, Noah!" I handed Noah the juicebox.

"Really?! Oh gosh, thanks, Cody!" Noah took the juice box in my hand without hesitation. Noah must be really thirsty! But I wanted to ask him something to keep up the conversation,

"Hey, noah! What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked. Keeping up the grin on my face.

"Really? That question? Oh! I want to be an assistant when I grow up!" Noah said.

"Really?! Cool! I want to be very famous and get ladies! Well.. i have another question.. Do you want to be my assistant when we both grow up?" I asked excitedly.

"As if, cody! I am not assisting a geek! I am sure you can do everything by now!" Noah said. Rude.. i just gave him my juice box!

"Oh, don't lie, noah! You will become my assistant in no time!" I said as Noah rolled his eyes in front of me.

(FINALLY, SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR IN THE STORY IS BAD, BUT JUST CORRECT ME IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG. I think I'll delete this soon.. 💔💔)