2

"You can look now." He says and when i look he is in boxers again. I cant help but to stare at his perfect body.

"Like what you see" He chuckles. I blush and look away. He picks me up sets me on the couch. Tingles go down my back. What is this feeling?!

(Dillons POV)

God she is so gorgeous! Why did my wolf decided to attack like that! God I would rather die that hurt her again. I scolded my wolf for it and he feels bad. When I picked her up it took everything in me not to kiss her and have my way with her. She is so fragile and small. Her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. Her lips where so plump. I want to hug her tight and kiss her. I promise from here on out i will me gentle with her and protect her. I cant wait to introduce her to the pack as there luna. I sit down on the couch and sit her in front of me.

"So... Are you like a wolf and have a pack?" she says like a child just learning what everything is. Which I found adorable.

I chuckle lowly. "Yes beautiful."

"How old are you?"

"400 years old we stop aging at 21"

"Thats why your so hot." she whispers but due to super hearing i heard everything. I purr at her comment.

"Why were you at the slave trade?" she raises an brow

"I was looking for you..my mate and now that i found you I will never let you go." I hug her and when i pull away she is blushing. Oh god she is so cute when she blushes. I place a gentle kiss on her cheek.

(Claras POV)

All the things he says is amazing and I know he is telling the truth. He so sweet. I feel like I have known him for years. He is amazing. His hair. His body. His husky voice. All of it makes me melt. He is just to perfect.

"Will you be with me or will you reject me?" I was shocked. Why would anyone reject him.

"Ill be with you" i smile

His eyes light up and pull me into a bone crushing hug. I never want to leave his side. I want to be in his arms forever. I feel safe in his arms. I love him. He then leans in slowly. I pull him closer and give him a passionate kiss. I swear I could her him purr at this. He pulled me closer so our bodies are touching. I could feel his well sculpted chest. He licks my bottom lip for entry but I wanted to tease him so i denies him. He grins into the kiss and grabs my butt and i gasp allowing him to take advantage of that. Wasting no time and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth and i let out a tiny moan. God he was an amazing kisser.

(Dillons Pov)

She runs her hands through my hair and i growl. She stops and i wimpier. Why did she stop it felt amazing. It made me want her more and I cant forget about the sparks that goes through me. To think that my mate was hurt for so many year makes me so mad. She pulls away.

"im sorry." She looks down and bites her lip. Why is she sorry?!

"For what you are an amazing kisser love." I want to kiss her again and take her to my room and have my way with her.

"Really i thought you didnt like when i grabbed your hair." she looks down. God she is adorable. I giggle a little.

"No i loved it!" i smile and pull her back to me. I kissed her soft lips and she smiles into the kiss. Thank you moon goddess!

I picked her up and deepened the kiss. She pulls away and catches her breath. She places her head on mine. I look deep into her beautiful eyes. How did I deserve a mate as good as her? Her sweet voice comes through my thoughts.

"Im sleepy." She lays her head in the crook of my neck. She just like a child.

"Okay love ill take you to our room." i smile.