3

(Dillans POV)

I carry her extremely light and tiny body to my room. I walk to my bed and lay her down close to the wall so she doesn't fall off in the night. I feel so awful and pathetic for hurting my one and only, my other half, my love. I understand she was probably scared and confused as to why she was here. I have to make up for it.

(Claras POV)

I feel a dip in the bed next to me and warmth as I am covered up. I am assuming he is next to me and a second later I feel an arm around me. He pulls me close and all the sudden I fell safe. I drift to sleep and think what a crazy day it has been.

*next morning*

I walk up and turn to look at him. He looks adorable but yet kinda gross. He is drooling all over his pillow. I really have to pee.... Oh god! How am I gonna find the bathroom in this place! I jump up quickly, trying not to wake him. I feel a tug on my arm.

"Where are you going beautiful." I pulls me onto his chest.

"I need to use the bathroom! Let go dog!" I yell.

"Fine" he groans and lets go. "Its right there." He points at a door and I quickly run.

God that is so embarrassing! After I use the bathroom I start humming my favorite song and walk out. He is not there but I can smell food. Mmmmm. I walk out the door. Holy shit! Its a maze! I finally find my way down to the kitchen and just in time too. The food was set out and looked absolutely gorgeous. He turns to me in only his boxers and t-shirt.

"Hello beautiful are you ready for breakfast?" He asks setting the food down.

I don't remember the last time I had a proper meal. I nod and seat down. I take a bite and then another and before i know it I had scarfed down all my food. I can hear him slightly chuckle.

"Sorry I guess I hadn't eaten in a long time." I blush and put my head down.

"No need to be. It was cute." He winks.

I take my plate to the sink and start to clean my plate. I then feel his chest against my back and his hands wrap around my waist. His head goes to the crook of my neck and he starts to kiss. All I feel are sparkes. Not bad sparks but the good kind of sparkes. I throw my head back and close my eyes. I feel him smile and i blush.

When he pulls away i feel sorta empty. I wanted to turn around and kiss him forever. No matter. I definitely need a shower though. I felt kind of 'in the mood' so I think a cold shower will help.

"Dillan?" I ask.

"Yes my love?" He replies with a smirk.

"May I take a shower?" I ask messing with my hands.

"Of course but you will need clothes." He takes me by the hand and drags me to his room.

"Here." He says digging in his clothes and hands me them. "You can wear my clothes for now until we go shopping." He kisses me hard.

"Okay." I say walking into the bathroom. Time to get busy.

(Dillans POV)

My wolf and I could smell our mate was in heat. Oh god it took everything in me to hold back and not to ripe her clothes off. After she shuts the door i grip the desk i was leaning against. Dont do it! Keep it together! And with that and my super hearing, i heard a slight moan. I cant do it. I black out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Hello. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Thank you for your support.