Part 1

In the distance, a tail gently swished in the water, and a silhouette climbed up the shore.

Armor clad it, a spear strapped to its back, its blue eyes bright against the shadow his helm produced on its face.

The armored titan stepped on a road - but this road wasn't normal.

The giant walked softly, on the hunt. His clawed hand placed on a rectangular shape pertaining to the dimension of Karkenahul, he looked around.

This giant was Eos. Feared amongst humans, giants and monsters alike; he was known as a type of Slayer; he was feared as the Killer of Giants.

Karkenahul was a dimension that deformed the others; buildings became shapes, sizes became relative and inconsistent, and there were kraken leeches afoot.

Kraken leeches were a type of monster that would feed on any living being and seek destruction. They weren't sentient, they weren't even living; they were the embodiment of all kinds of emotions that the living would feel; the most living beings lived together, the more dangerous they'd grow.

No living beings lived in Karkenahul though.

Where Eos was would there be a town if it wasn't Karkenahul. The rectangular shapes symbolized a portal that the kraken-leech could go through if it were to activate.

Eos didn't want it to.

A kraken-leech was there indeed. Its slimy arms made its way through the shapes as thunder cracked above.

Thunder was always present on Karkenahul, but stronger where a portal was.

Eos quickly hit the kraken before it could even move. Some kind of red gas escaped the monster, and the monster started vanishing.

Eos knelt down. Kraken leeches bodies rarely vanished once slained , unless...

Eos felt observed.

-----

A blue, serpentine-like humanoid, their body blue, reminiscent of water; had been silently watching the titan slaining the kraken.

The feat take them aback. They didn't know what to think - the young one was in awe, but also terrified... The being looked somewhat familiar, not the appearance... It wasn't the appearance... It felt like... They knew who they were but forgot.

Eos... His name was Eos.

Or at least it would sound fitting.

Too much staring proved to be a wrong move. The titan's flaming eyes got fixated on the blue creature.

Eos moved in a much more gentle way than one would think when you'd know they just slained a giant creature - Kefurtoa was one too!

Kefurtoa as was the blue creature's name, quietly whimpered as Eos took their tail in his fingers, then delicately placed his body down on one of his hand. Kefurtoa cried while he had been dangling in the air for a moment, even though that wasn't what he was crying about -

No being touched was downright terrifying -

Eos was so confused though.

Eos understood that the little being he had in his hands was scared. He wondered if he knew Who - What he was, more than Who...

Eos tried to calm the poor young one down - they looked young with their baby-ish face - by booping their nose.

Kefurtoa's eyes widened, staring at the incoming doom that was that incoming booping finger, then whispered a quiet but distressed "aaaa"

Eos didn't know how to take it... Was it good? Nonetheless, he could not take it. The creature was starting to cry.

So, second boop-

Kefurtoa 's anxiety grew and it hit mountain tops as their nose was made contact with.

He screamed.

Actually, he was calling out for something.

The little blue one suddenly went quiet, but an intense glare from behind Eos was giving him the chills...

Standing his ground, Eos felt wrong.... Something was really wrong. Shaking, and seeing the little one was getting joyful, he tried to not collapse.

He turned around.

The being glaring at him was thousands of feet tall taller... It was clad in an armor made of pointy scales, that looked like it was pretty much its hide. Eos would stand no chance against it.

The being pointed at the blue baby, and growled in a sinister voice,

"That's mine."

Still shaking, Eos stared but couldn't do much. The new being reached for him, as the little one did that too, and the blue one got transferred to that being's hold.

Blue baby seemed so much happier in these deadly claws.

The titanic monster placed Kefurtoa on his shoulder. Now Eos couldn't help but wonder...

The terror subsided as soon as Kefurtoa wasn't in his hold anymore. But how did he know his name now, out of nowhere?

The monster looked back at him. Sinister, but not glaring daggers at him as much. To Eos, it looked like it had what it wanted and wanted to leave.

However Kefurtoa squeaked and pointed at Eos.

"I know you! You look like Setrogan and..."

The other being growled. "No. We go."

Kefurtoa awed, but waved at Eos. They went... Kefurtoa contemplated a thought for a few long seconds, "Can we keep him?"

Eos stood paralyzed though... What did just happen...? Did he also say... Setrogan ?

His hold on his polearm got loose and he let go of it.

All around him, the air, the landscape were purified and he was slowly leaving Karkenahul, as there was no more monster and the portal was gone.

However,Eos' mind was foggy. Setrogan... He knew what that meant and that terrified him.

Why did they feel different, yet so familiar...

—----

Meisha walked back to the spaceship, finally having retrieved Kefurtoa, his Setrogan sibling. The Setrogali wasn't too comfortable around that other guy with a polearm... Yet he felt familiar. He didn't feel like a threat though. Curiously enough, Meisha had felt calm around him. Not triggered by noise nor signals... It felt like another Setrogali, mixed with Setrogan...

Meisha let go of Kefurtoa in Fsuorstiua's room... Then walked briefly to his own room. He wanted to be alone. It wasn't out of the ordinary, Meisha liked doing whatever he wanted, so they had no reason to worry. Sometimes he'd want company, sometimes not.

Fsuorstiua was there and Kefurtoa told everything about that killer of monsters that he just met. Fsuorstiua listened intently.

"Who is that?"

"Eos, a warrior at heart. His soul has been shattered and he wanders worlds to fight evil and find what scares him the most : family. He's yet to find his goal but he doesn't know he's getting closer to it."

"Whoah" Kefurtoa raised all four arms in the air.

"He left far before your birth. He isn't born like us, though."

Meisha came back to listen, quietly, his arms crossed like he doesn't care about anything said. He noticed it though. Smelled like him. And a Setrogan.