2

The figure with pink eyes nodded, turned away and left the scene with no retaliation.

Kefurtoa, however was getting more and more curious about this strange warrior. "He looked like Shasha!" Fsuorstiua went surprisingly silent.

In all this time, never had Fsuorstiua went silent with him. He would answer each questions any of the children would ask... It took some time to reply.

"This is Eos. I and Teth aren't the only first Setrogans, your parents. There is a third, born from destruction, unlike me who is born from a star, and Teth, who is born from a dark hole."

What there was to understand is that a star is eternal, brings life but can also consume it, that a dark hole swallowed all light but also that it could be bright from it. Fsuorstiua and Teth were two sides of a coin but also the same. There wasn't only two sides to that coin though.

A being only born from destruction, needed to be born from a phenomenon that only annihilates. A phenomenon that only fights and only kills. Of rage and depredation. It is not pure evil, as it doesn't find pleasure in it. It is only born this way.

Meisha was the only being that fitted this description,and Kefurtoa only knew him. So what was... "Setrogalis, what is Meisha is close to that. We're also close to Setrogalis. So, there is a being that is both. That would be our brother,and your closest parent than I or Teth would be." Something was amiss.

"Eos used to live with us."

The young Setrogan tilted his head to the side. So much actually, that he fell on his cheek... But he decided that he was comfortable like that.

"Why is he not with us?"

Kefurtoa was concerned.

Did Eos live in a place where he is happy, like some of Kefurtoa's siblings? Some felt happier living not on Setro nor in the spaceship. Did he get banned for something he'd done...?

That's the only two things Kefurtoa knew...

Fsuorstiua remained silent. He always read thoughts, and didn't know what to tell. It was pretty rare.

"It is only a story only he should share... If he chooses to come back."

Tethatula found the right words.

A new question entered Kefurtoa's mind. Were Setrogalis primordial beings like they were? Was Meisha a primordial deity like Fsuorstiua and Teth too?

Kefurtoa knew that Meisha was very old, but he never the thought of the possibility that his sibling could be just like his parents... After all, he was the only known Setrogali who survived all life being wiped on Ixtal...

(Author note : Primordial as in as old as everything and Deity as in a powerful super-natural being, with Fsu being an embodied star for example)

--------

Eos was out of his core.

These two beings... One with his most agressive-defensive features, and another with his most discreet ones.

Eos released the spikes that were on his back, stretching them. He didn't feel any urge to slay that monster... He wasn't even sure if that was a monster. The little blue one sure wasn't a monster, but the being that protected the little blue one. The sight of him kept him paralyzed. The thoughts and feels kept him paralyzed. They really felt... Familiar.

He took a little break after touching the monoliths.

Eos wandered through a world, then another... Not able to keep the thoughts out of his mind. Or was he trying to flee them? The presences of these two was intimidating to him. For once he felt powerless and that haunted him.

They didn't even touch him. Except for the fact that he was the one who plucked up Baby Blue, they didn't seem to want to touch him, nor did that other giant.

He didn't realize it as he knew the concept but didn't visually saw the difference... The size difference. The scary one was thousands feet taller than Eos. It's not his size that scared him, as mentioned he doesn't get aware of it. It's that feeling of...

Familiar...

He forgot the word...

They didn't touch him, didn't hurt him, yet he felt threatened, terrified, and that wasn't because of them. It was something in him that felt wrong.

He only knew that he forgot his past...

Then, maybe...

Eos started to feel angry.

That encounter was way too short. He needed to meet them again.