To be continued..

Hey guys... So I am back and looking forward to finish the story in next 2 or 3 chapters.

So let's get started.......

________________________________________________________________________.

Precap: 

He looks towards her and places his cheeks on her chest and holds her waist tightly.. his fingers dig in her skin and her back arcs due to which his eyes went towards her arched bosoms and she blushes heavily. She clears her throat to bring his focus back to her. He gulps and asks her " keerti aap kaise kar leti ho ye sab vo bhi itni asaani se?" to which she got confused and her hands unknowingly went towards his neck . He too move his one hand towards her neck and holds her neck in his palm and pulls her face little closer to his. She gasps and said "Kya kar leti hun mei.. mei samajhi nei ?"

Naksh said " I know... mei shayad boht difficult hun to handle.. may be ab shayad emotionally depressed bhi ... he chuckles in sadness assessing his situation and further adds "but aapne i dont know kya kiya yaa kaise hua jo bhi hua but you made me open up about my emotions... and the way I am comfortable with you.. Mei ye imagine bhi nei kar skta kisi or ke saath... Are you seeing me with you... he said gesturing his stance with which he is practically laying on her in her arms like they are married couple for years... and she looks towards him and blushes but rubs the side of his neck... And he said " Yaad hai jab hum cafe mei mille the achanak... jab mei ghr se chla gya tha?" to which she humms  and he further says " Uss din bhi you were the only one who asked me ke Mai kaisa hun?  Sab mujhe mere pariwar ki duhai de rhe the ... bta rhe the ke vo kaise hai..kisne bhi meri situation.. mere emotions samajhne ki koshish nei ki... uss din bhi you were the only one who asked me about how I was doing?"  

She just humms but doesn't said anything just closes her eyes and rest her head on his head and breathes heavily. He shook her softly for her opinion and she chuckles seeing his impatience.. watching her laughing on her expense he tickles her waist softly and she further laughs and smacks him softly on his back and says " You know Naksh... Mei hmesha se cheery and bubbly hi hun apni zindagi mei... but mei observing bhi hun and she softly flicks his forehead to which he pouts and rubs there but again listen intently " Hum sab apni apni zindagi mei itna gumm jaate he ke saamne kya ho raha hai ehsaas hi nei kar paate... or shayad mei bhi nei kar paati. Per jab aap gye ghr se or uss din mujhe mille achanak se.. Jo sukoon mujhe milla aapko sahi salaamat dekhke mei aapko bayann nei kar skti hun... Humne shayd kabhi ek dusre se zyada baat bhi nei ki... na kabhi mille... but Aapko Singhania sadan mei naa dekhna .. mujhe acha nei lgaa... Phir mei aapka Point of view dekhne pe majboor hogyi.. Qk jo insaan apne pariwar ke liye jaan de sakta hai... naa din dekhe naa raat dekhe.. usne itna bdaa kadam uthaya hai toh kuch toh vajah hogi hi naa... or agar vo banda aap jaise ho.. jo apna dukh peeche rakhke apne pariwar ko priority de.. to mei Naksh aapka POV kaise naa dekhu. " She finished herself and look towards him and saw red teary eyes looking her with so many vulnerability, she could not hold herself and placed soft kisses on his forehead who savour her soft kisses on his head..  He was savouring her every caress.. every smack.. her kisses and he just snuggles more into her, She holds him close and after sometime she wiggles in her seat and asks him "Chaliye Naksh.. ander chalte hai.. dekhiye kitni raat hogyi hai.. sab wait kar rhe honge.. ghr bhi jana hai... and most importantly aapne dinner bhi nie kiya abhi tak.. Chaliye uthiye ' Naksh unwatedly move from her and sits properly, and both exits the car. She walks in front of him and he follows her.. Both enter the SS and saw all in living room chatting and laughing. Seeing them enjoying, she looks at Naksh who again smiles at her hiding his emotions of them emjoying without him and moves from there to his room. Keerti shakes her head at all of them but doesn't say anything. 

She asks her dad "Dad ghar kabtk chalna hai ? who notices her and akshara asks about Naksh to which she replies "Abhi abhi apne room ki taraf gya hai" and due to their ignorance towards him she couldn't hold herself and said further "shayad aap loggo nei dekha nei unhe jaate hue " and looks towards her father again for answer. Akshara and family felt bad on their ignorance. Akshara asks her to have dinner before leaving to which she denied. But Naksh who was watching all this from Stairs.. shook his head at Keerti.. And voiced out from standing there " Ab kya mujhe akele hi dinner krna pdega Keerti? Rukk jaiye .. atleast dinner kiye binna aap nei jayeingi " She looks at him surprised thinking he heard what she said to Akshara , but nods grinning widely and he too came down and stands beside her.