Jealously over mind

This is in no way meant to sexualize or speculate sexuality. I have the utmost respect for Miss Jolie Pitt. This is a work of fiction and I am not trying to insult or speculate anything. Also this is by no means meant to suggest that Miss Hayek should or shouldn't have children.Y/N and Shiloh are 20 just for reference and Viv is 17. None of these songs belong to me and I will say if I wrote in a verse.

3rd pov:

Y/N Hayek was a well known singer and an amateur actress and had a large army of fans. She was doing her show at the Fillmore in California, it was a giant success she packed the venue to the max. unbeknownst to her, next to her godmother she had a special pair of eyes watching....

This means they are thinking

Angelina's pov :

I couldn't wait to see my goddaughter perform tonight. I decided to take Shiloh and Vivienne Because they enjoyed Y/N's music. They did not know that she is my close friend's daughter. Maybe I shouldn't have brought Viv along; she may be too young. The concert started with her silhouetted against a dark red backdrop She started out with one of her hit singles, "Cuff It" and the crowd went wild. She was a wonderful singer. I could tell the girls enjoyed it. Shiloh looked like she was going to catch flies because her mouth was so open. Viv also wasn't very subtle. At one point during y/n's cover of nobody's business, when one y/n's dancers was grinding on her Viv spoke up. "damn mom I wish I could be that dancer." I just cackled. I wonder what they are gonna say when I tell them that we have VIP tickets to her VS fashion show performance and the after party at her place!

Shiloh pov

I was working on my new dance routine when my sister burst in to the room. "Shiiiiiiii, Get a cute outfit on on cuz mom got tickets to a concert!" "Hmm, who is it." I grumbled I was hoping it was Måneskin. "It's y/n" Viv practically screamed. I smiled a little, I might have a celebrity crush on y/n. I was so excited.

At one point during nobody's business she started directly into my eyes and winked at me. It felt like the world stopped. My face heated up and my jaw dropped.my mom laughed hard "catching fly's today shi?" I went red and closed my mouth. I was very jealous of the dancer that was grinding on her, that apparently didn't go unnoticed by my family. I hope I can meet her or she will let me slide into her dm's...