•Chapter~20°

She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.

Author's POV

The moment they step through the grand entrance, the entire hall had the unique kind of beauteous and captivating charm that without a doubt raised her eyebrows in great amusement.

She glanced at her husband from the corner of her eyes who beyond the shadow of a doubt looked so fine in a three piece office suit with a matured look on his face.

She too looked gorgeous in a blue-violet saree. Stone bindi was present on her glassy forehead, the vermilion filled in partition of her hair and the nuptial chain hung around her neck were making her easy on the eyes.

Her lips curled into a beautiful smile which for sure conquer the mind of a few gentlemen but the moment they glimpse at the man standing beside her closely shattered the mere attraction and the eyes get lowered in frightened and a single profanity escaped from their lips.

The decor it's seamless bend of modern elegance and timeless charm, ambient lightning and artwork adorning the walls of the entire place while a mix of folk, jazz being played, covering an atmospheric blanket of relief.

Every single man was clad himself in an overpriced business suit that screamed their massive wealth and the high-rise status they hold in the society as well as in the empire of business.

The giggling of about a dozen of beautiful girls grabbed her attention on the ground floor. The dresses that they were wearing was a mesmerizing fusion of elegance and lavishness.

Adorned in outfits that shimmer like liquid electricity, their glittering dresses were made up of luxurious fabric embellished with amazing beadwork. Their faces became canvases for artistry, with bold yet tasteful choices that complement the elegance of their outfits.

She hadn't ready herself that much presentable just gave herself a simple look as there is also a beauty in simplicity but like all human's nature, she felt a bit insecure about her looks only she knew she was damn beautiful but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought about life. She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved.

She was beautiful for her ability to bring a smile on people's face even she's sad. There might be some flaws in her or maybe her soul is entirely not pure as a pure soul is a pure lie.

When everyone realized and find out that the Chief Executive officer of one of the most prominent company has arrived their feet themselves couldn't refuse to get up from their respective seats and retain their position of 90° from the ground.

They all held high respect and a genuine admiration in their eyes for him, for Arjun Singhania whose name always get imprint in the "Best Businessman of this year" magzine.

They never told their children to be like them, they told their children to be like him, a true leader like him who doesn't set out to be a leader but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.

He had the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions and the foxy mind to even crack the challenging deals. There is even also boldness in the Economical language he prefered to speak as in his perspective action prove who someone is, words just prove who they pretended to be.

All of a sudden a warm muscular hand slipped around her bare waist and pulled her closer. Leaning over her as he spoke" just for show". His tone was deliciously authoritative and dark.

The moment his hand make contact with her bare waist. Every inch of her body sing with anticipation, the icy chill whistling in the small gap between them. A gulp strain in her throat and the heat engulfed her from toes to top.