ᴘᴀɪɴ

Yn's Pov

Yesterday was such messed up day for me that it took me quite a while to get normal. Jungkook was beside me the whole time but later on I decided to go home with oppa. Although, Jungkook was not ready to leave me but he couldn't deny my request, so he eventually gave up.

Right now, I am going to his house as I had took a day off from University and the worst part is I got my periods early in the morning. When I went downstairs oppa was not there and I found a sticky note on the refrigerator. It said :

"Good morning little one. I have some work so I'm leaving. Please don't be mad at me and eat your breakfast. I have made pancakes. Love you."

That note was so sweet and the breakfast was also delicious. Thinking about all this I didn't even notice that I have already reached to kook's place. Entering the password I walked inside calling his name. "Jungkook!" I walked around the house trying to find him but he is not here. The hell, when I need him he is not here? Now what?

If you are wondering how I knew he'll be at home, it is because I know his schedule. He didn't had any class today. So where the heck is he? After walking around for a bit, I sat down on the couch and decided to call him.

_________________________________________

Author's Pov

A total of six men were hanging upside down over a bucket full of soap water. They were the same men who dared to attack yn the other day. Out of those six only four were alive, wondering why? Because the other two made the mistake of screaming while they were getting tortured. It was restricted, they weren't allowed to utter a single word while they were getting tortured to death. If they did, the next moment they'll find themselves in hell.

On Jungkook's order they were again dipped into the water and pulled up. They were not able to breath properly, the water was filling up their lungs, they weren't allowed to scream, weren't allowed to say anything until they were asked. Nothing like this ever happened with them and they were regretting about every single crime they did till date.

Not being able to handle it anymore, one of the guy started talking rubbish "You won't be able to get anything out of this. This won't stop until every single one of you is dead, specially that girlfriend of yours." As soon he finished his statement, he was shot right at the centre of his forehead. The sound of the gunshot echoed everywhere while the other men were looking at the scene in horror.

"I don't think I allowed him to speak, did I Taehyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was there from the start, his voice deep and eyes calm. All the people present there knew that he was really angry inside. He never once liked it when people disobey him. That was one of those mistakes which he will never tolerate. Ofcourse there were some exceptions, but only some.

"Right, you never allowed him to speak." Taehyung said, glaring at the dead body. While they were busy in their work, Jungkook's phone started ringing and the caller ID displayed yn's name which was saved as "Love". Jungkook walked out of the basement leaving Taehyung to deal with the other men.

As soon as he came out, he put the phone near his ear after picking up the call. "Hey bab-", he wasn't able to finish his words when he heard yn's voice shouting from the other side "Where are you Jungkook? I came to your house to spend some time with you and you are not here!" Jungkook sighed, shaking his head cause ofcourse, yn was overreacting. "One of my old friend came for a meet up, so I am out with him." He lied. "Ohh yeah! You are having a good time with your friend leaving your girlfriend in pain."

Jungkook's eyes widened at her statement while he took long strides to reach his car. "What happened to you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell me, ple-" his unstoppable questions were stopped when yn spoke again "Ohh God, I'm on my periods Jeon! Now stop questioning me and come here fast." She said, frustrated and Jungkook being the understanding guy he is, understood that she was talking like this because of her mood swings.