restaurant orders

OKAY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IT FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS! I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL WORK AND OTHER SHIT! I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO STICK TO A MORE CONSISTENT UPLOADING SCHEDULE!

========================================

After a long car ride filled with talking and laughter, the limo slowly pulled up to a fancy looking building labeled Andreas.

"Oh, we're here!" Ritz said, "you ready?"

"Yeah!" Veneer said. He took Ritz's hand and led him to the entrance of the restaurant. Thankfully there wasn't a line but as they made their way up to the front a manager stopped them.

"Excuse me, you need a reservation to eat here, and we have already seated all the people with a reservation- '' before the manager could finish, a waiter tapped her on the shoulder.

"Uh ma'am, that's veneer, the most famous pop star on mount ragiouse!" he whispered to her. The managers expression immediately changed.

"Oh my! Veneer- sir- i-i have uhm- looks like we have one VIP table open- right this way!" she stuttered, Veneer looked at Ritz, his face showing the fact that he was trying to hold back laughter. They took their seats at the table and got their menus shortly after.

"So what are you gonna order?" ritz said looking up from his menu.

"For an appetizers, I want the subtle symphony of flavors embodied in the Oysters Rockefeller, the mollusks meticulously shucked and adorned with a verdant tapestry of spinach, herbs, and the opulence of a velvety Mornay sauce, the ensemble baked to a golden crescendo. For the main course, I will order the Chateaubriand with Béarnaise Sauce. A prime center-cut beef tenderloin, roasted to the zenith of medium-rare perfection, is to be accompanied by the classic allure of Béarnaise sauce, delivering a marriage of succulence and sophistication. What about you?" Veneer said, when he looked up from his menu, Ritz was giving him a weird eye.

"I-i was gonna order the tomato soup..." ritz said, still trying to process the words that came out of veneers mouth.

================================

sorry it was short ima update it as soon as i can!