Legoshi x DNA wolf reader

Warnings, fighting, blood, and defending Legoshi from Bill.
Spoilers ahead for episode, 

A basic rundown of what DNA or beastmen are.

Your a beastman, from DNA. If you do not know DNA, I will give you a basic rundown on what they are. Beastmen, at first, are/look like human. But can turn into a beastmen, and they are a animal, like a wolf.

Beastmen are unknown by the general public. And there are few in the Beastars world. Your a timber wolf bestman, so is your Father. Your Mother is a doe. Your wolf form must be kept a secret, for your own safety. To everyone else, you are a normal human.
Your also apart of the drama club, and your boyfriend, and best friend, is Legoshi. You work on the customs and hand make them.

Bill stood across from Legoshi, both in the same customs that you handmade. The air was thing with tentation.... You could smell the blood that was reeking from Bill. Did... Did he eat... Someone...? You gone down the steps, as Bill and Legoshi started fighting. You wanna save your boyfriend, but... Would you risk yourself too? Yes.
You ran into the fight, everyone looked at you in shock. You Transformed into your beast form, and bitten Bill on the neck, and clawed at him. Bill yelled, and tried to rip you off, but you where far stronger then him. Blood dripped from your jaws. You didn't let go of him until he stopped struggling. Legoshi looked at you, in disbelief and... Horror... You pulled off of him, and looked at him. You slowly moved back. Legoshi takes a step forth, and reaches out to you. "Are... Are you hurr..?" He asks, and you looked at him, surprised. The blood from your jaws and his, both made you look like hungry predators, that just got done feeding off a herbivore. "Come on, let's get you to the nurse." He says, and lifts you up. You turn back into your human form, and nod. He looks down at you in surprise at first, but then lovingly smiles at you.

He sets you on the nurse bed, and the nurse got to working on you, she also called yours, Legoshi, and Bill's family. Your mother came in, with a worried, and horrified look on her face. Your father came in soon after, and growls at Bill. Your mother hugged you, and patted your head. "I'm so glad your safe now!" Your mother said. Your father stood next to Legoshi. "Thank you for taking our child here. Your a good kid." If you where still in your wolf form, your tail would be wagging. "Thank you sir." Legoshi mumbles, and looks away, shyly. Your father didn't really like Legoshi before, but now, he does, which makes you happy.