Prologue

Prologue:

Being the biggest feminist hoe of the school is...to say the least, difficult. I mean, who knew that wearing a crop top could automatically make me a whore? I guess I am if that's what it takes to be considered one. I'm the biggest hoe...because crop tops yknow?

But a lot of this hoe talk takes place on the infamous Twitter. You never know how an individual thinks until you find yourself lurking through their tweets, and for this reason, I like to...scream my thoughts on twitter, a lot.

I'm that woke intersectional feminist that you see every so often on twitter. Now, like a lot of "feminists" (I put quotes to the ones that claim they are, but really aren't) you will see them attacking other people just for, well, attention. Listen these aren't feminists, these are just as annoying as crazy celebrity stans. My goal, like every other activist, is to use this new outlet to educate and aware people.

Sounds like a job. And it kind of is. Except no pay.

Do I have a life outside of this virtual world of activism? Ummmm, *nervous laughter*, of course, hellooo.

A badass on social media, and a badass in person is the motto. Yet, this doesn't really apply to everyone. You know those people that are super cool online, but lame in person...yeah...that's like 95% of the people I know, and by people I know, I mean people I go to school with. Currently a senior in high school, I feel like the mother of all things high school (like all seniors do really, senioritis is real people), and as we grow together as a class, one starts to realize how people's minds are set-up. That one quiet white boy in class is a racist. That one loud 1/8 Italian, 1/28 Cherokee Indian, 10/10 black girl suffers from depression. That one "everybody envies us" couple is falling to high school shambles. I mean these are things that are so clearly obvious once we pay attention. Now, what am I?

I'm not a racist no.

I'm not suffering from depression.

I'm not in a fake relationship (or any relationship for that matter).

This I really don't have figured out. I mean I rather have you guys tell me what type of person I am, because we alllll know that one person who swears up and down they're nice and humble, but really are jackasses. I don't wanna be that type.

Now, let's enter real time.

Let's enter my twitter/real world.

The world of @JustCerq/Alicia.

Note: The username was literally made up, I have no idea if it's taken or not, but you guys know the struggle of coming up with a username, amirite?!