COME ON EGGDOG REALLY?!

Okay before we start ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND NO I DONT MEAN LIKE "omg that means she good at writing." NO IT DOESNT MEAN THAT LIKE I ACTUALLY HAVE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR SO DONT DISS AT ME OR I WILL BLOCK YOU /J
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd pov-
Smg3 was in his room streaming when he heard eggdog whining in the background. Smg3 turns around and sees that eggdog is starting to look sick. He turns back around to his setup. "Sorry guys I have to end the stream early, I swear I'll make it up to you guys later." As soon as he says that He ends the stream and turns back around to eggdog. Smg3 then picks up eggdog,"You look sick buddy,Let's get you some medicine."

Smg3 took eggdog upstairs but eggdog looked like he was going to puke all over the place. He placed eggdog on the counter while he tried to get the medicine from the cover. He turns back around to eggdog and try's to give him the medicine. Eggdog obviously doesn't like it and doesn't take it. "Come on eggdog if you drink it I'll give you treats!" Those words convinced eggdog to take the medicine. "Good boy! Now come on let's get you some treats"

(628283738383 treats later😱 /j)

Eggdog is all snuggled up on Smg3 bed until.. he starts puking all over it. Smg3 was upstairs doing something, eggdog starts barking like crazy trying to get his dad's attention. Smg3 is very tired and hearing eggdog bark really stressed him out "what do you want eggdog? Do you want me to go to my room?" Eggdog continues barking and smg3 takes that as a yes.

Smg3 starts going down to his room by taking the elevator and as soon as he walks in he sees puke all over his bed with a horrible oder. Smg3 made a horrified look and started complaining. "COME ON EGGDOG REALLY?! I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP!!" Then he realized that he yelled at eggdog on some thing that he can't control.

Eggdog looks sad and starts getting anxious. Smg3 then picks up eggdog from guilt. "I shouldn't have screaming at you. I'm just very tired, I'm sorry." He hugs eggdog trying to calm him down. He finally puts eggdog down back on the floor.

Then He got new bed sheets but he can't change the bed just yet. He mumbles
Under his breath "god damn it eggdog just when I was about to go to sleep" he's hella tired and will pass out in a minute. His only other choice was to sleep was... the castle

(shut up the internet graveyard isn't in the picture)

Authors note-
Guess who randomly got motivation last night..me yippee...🥲
Okay but i actually re-read this like 37473883 times because SOMEONE ALWAYS BE CORRECTING MY GRAMMAR. (Btw you can do that just please don't make it sound harsh😭) I'm trying a new writing style ima try to do more 3rd pov- and not like "smg4-" type of shi.

Probably another chapter will drop idknsh-

(Last updated 2/4/24, words 523)