SIX. how river and cole became river and cole

     NO ONE really talked about the relationship between Cole and River

NO ONE really talked about the relationship between Cole and River. If they had, they only talked about the "why"? Why did they break up? Why did no one know anything?

Jackie really wanted to know what happened between them and at first, she asked Evan, but he simply told her that it was none of her business as respectfully as he could.

So, with a heavy sigh, she left him alone and found Issac who said that she could possibly get answers out of Danny or Alex.

Not because he didn't know anything, it was because he really wanted to see how things went with Sierra before he told anyone anything about Cole and River and if Sierra found out that Isaac of all people said something about her sister, she wouldn't hesitate to do anything to the boy.

So, with another heavy sigh, Jackie decided to ask Danny.

It was declared by the majority of the Walter's that, even though she was close to all of them, it was Danny that she would confide in if Evan wasn't around.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked.

It wasn't like it was a secret, but he wasn't just going to blab something to someone without knowing their intentions.

"I'm just curious." She answered. "I mean how could a girl like her-"

"Date a guy like him?"

Jackie nodded. "I don't mean to be rude, but I just want to know how the two of them get along so well after breaking up."

"I don't think they wanted to break up." Danny said. "I think- I know he said something to her that she didn't like and that was her final straw."

"So, how did they start dating."

Danny smiled. "We used to have these end of school year parties and we had these VIP guest that we would take the waterfall nearby."

IT WAS a bikini party and it was obviously Cole's idea.

Katherine and George would be out of town and wouldn't be back until later that next day, which meant the house, besides the inside to keep the younger ones on lockdown, would be free range.