prologue

Somewhere in the rock troll kingdom

There was a tree that was bearing black fruit that rock trolls usually enjoyed snacking on every once in a while but all of a sudden a fruit begins to seemingly  twitch i seemingly sems to morph as itt changes color from black to bright pink and covered in glitter. It's stem went from grey to green and little petals seem to pop up around the fruit and the ends of them are in different colors. It also grew in size a bit. Before it was about the size of a apple now it's the size of a cantaloupe it's amazing its still connected to the tree.

Riff was heading out to go to a concert that was being hosted by queen Barb herself at volcano rock city. He was riding on his motorcycle when he spots something highly unusua hanging on a tree. He had time to take a quick stop and look as he left a little early.

He stops his bike and walks over to the tree. It was a fruit tree but the weird thing is that the fruits are usually black grey or even red but this fruit it was bright pink with small sections of other colors and was it coveted in glitter?!

Why would that be here? It looks like something a pop troll would eat. Maybe Barb can send it to the pop trolls as a gift. Shrugging his shoulders be plucks the fruit from the tree and puts it in a compartment on his bike and heads off.

In an hour he arrives at volcano rock city a bit earlier than expected it wasn't even time for rehearsal yet. He grabs his equipment and the fruit and heads backstage. Barb who was  tuning her guitar hears him come in "Yo Riff  ya got here earlier than you usually do" She acknowledges before she sees the fruit tucked under his arm. "What.is.that" She stares at  the fruit in utter disbelief.

"Don't know found it hanging on a tree on my way here" Riff explains getting a closer look at the fruit. Barb takes it from him and keeps staring at it. Why is something so bright,colorful and glittery in rock troll territory?

As she continues to examine said fruit her dad King Thrasher arrives to check on his daughter. He takes one look at the fruit and his eyes widen "Oh my I never thought I would ever see one of those" He says with a chuckle. Barb looks at her dad in surprise "Wait dad you know what this is?" She says shocked. "Yep sure do hehe let's just say it's a exotic fruit and let's just say something interesting will happen to the troll that eats it" He says with a smile before rolling off on his mobility scooter.

"Something interesting huh?" Barb ponders to herself. She thinks about eating but she does not want to eat something so bright color and ugh glittery it can't taste good no way. But still it is a exotic fruit and it shouldn't go to waste so she has a idea and a solution to get rid of said fruit. She whistles for Debbie and she looks around for a box to put the fruit in. "Uh what are you doing Barb?" Riff asks tilting his head.

"Well I'm sure not gonna eat this glitter bomb of a fruit but I know a certain group of trolls who would~" She sings with a grin as she puts the fruit in a box and manages to staple it shut as Debbie flies in. "Hi my cute wittle Debbie I need ya to deliver this package to Poppy"She says in a cutesy voice to Debbie as she writes down a little note and staples it to the side of the box.

Debbie happily takes the box and flies off to pop village. "Heh wonder how this is gonna go down. Welp back to practice this concert is gonna be KILLER!" She yells as she grabs her guitar ready to rock out.