• 1 •

"The innocent civilians lost and the mafia won!" Eun-Chan announced

"Yes!" Heo-Yool exclaimed happily and started laughing at the others, mocking them for not guessing his identity.

"Wait, that means, Ryu-Jin was Mafia too?!" Mi-Na was clearly shocked.

"We really do make a great team." Ryu-Jin put her arm over Heo-Yool and patted his shoulder with satisfaction. "Let's play Mafia more often." She playfully winked at the guy.

"Oooooh." The collective cooing of everyone followed the scene of the two.

"Hey! We're just playing around!" Ryu-Jin chuckled and tousled Heo-Yool's head, messing up his hairstyle.

The guy lightly elbowed her on her ribs, as he continued laughing.

"Hey! Kyung-Jun is sleeping. It's too loud." Jin-Ha turned around and shouted at the group.

"What an asshole." Ryu-Jin commented, followed by a smirk on her face.

The girl started running in her backpack, filled with snacks and drinks, only to take out a small speaker, which she quickly connected to her phone. She quickly chose one song from her playlist and turned to volume to the  maximum. The group immediately started singing together.

"Let me choose the next song!" Heo-Yool took Ryu-Jin's phone and started typing in the title of the next song.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to be quiet!?" Jin-Ha shouted aggressively.

"Sorry, I can't hear you." Ryu-Jin pointed at her ear and continued singing.

She noticed how Jin-Ha tried to get up; however, Kyung-Jun held him down and whispered something about the teacher looking.

Shooting a death stare at Ryu-Jin for a couple of seconds, he cracked his neck, clearly annoyed by her friend group.

After a few songs Ryu-Jin and her friends eventually grew tired of the constant singing and stopped playing the music.

After a few hours of eating their snacks, talking and annoying Kyung-Jun and his gang, the bus finally arrived at Myreong Youth Center.

After getting out of the bus, everyone took their bags or suitcases and made their way inside of the building.

As Ryu-Jin entered the building and started looking for the wifi, someone suddenly pushed her, making her drop her bag.

"Watch where you're going." Kyung-Jun hissed coldly.

"You watch where you're going, motherfucker!" The girl shouted while crouching down in order to pick up her bag, however before she managed to do so, the guy kicked her bag.

"What did you just call me, you bitch?!" He looked down at her.

The girl got up and fixed her skirt, before looking Kyung-Jun in the face.