ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬.

-^-^-

Three days Later.

It was at least 3 in the afternoon, the sun was going to set in an hour.

''I guess this is a Goodbye.'', ''Don't be like that Furina... You're always welcomed back home.'' Furina stood in front of her Home, Her eyes searching for something. Furina was sad, but this was also a new path that she had to go without her parent figures. Tears threatened to fall, and she let them, she ran up to the women and hugged them. ''It's going to be okay Furina. We're not leaving you.'' Egeria whispered into her ear. That made her even cry more, she knew they weren't leaving any time soon, but she'd be walking a newfound path, without their guidance.

''Princess Furina, It's time to go.'' Furina pulled back from the hug. ''If you guys aren't there tomorrow then... I'm coming back home!'' She then ran off to the carriage, Focalors and Egeria looked at each other confused before laughing, ''She's so silly.'', ''Do you think she'll be ok?'' Focalors asked, Her tone of voice seemed a bit worried. Egeria looked over to her. ''I'm sure she'll be fine, it seems like Neuvillette.. is.'' She paused, ''Is what?'', '' I have no clue.''

Focalors facepalmed, ''There's no hope for us anymore'' She said walking back inside the house. ''What's that's supposed to mean? Don't walk away from your mother!'' Egeria shouted behind her.

On the Carriage ride to wherever it was taking her, was quite alright, she got to see the beauty of Nature, 'I know my mom Is the highest authority in Fontain.. but I just realized I barely stepped foot outside.' She thought.

She had been to many places that she and her family went to, but nothing too far out even out of the Nation. It had always been her dream to travel Across the Nations and settle down somewhere nice.

'Wait.. I've been here before! Isn't this the way to the Opera House?!' She slowly got up and took a better look outside. 'Yes, it is! I haven't been here in so long..' a smile grew on her face, The Opera House is still owned by her mother, it's just that she barely even uses it or goes there anymore.

But when she was younger she had always dreamed of living there. 'This might not be so bad after all!'

The house that she was staying in was just a small one, enough for three people to survive on. They owned another, which was the Opera House. but preferred to stay elsewhere because 'It was too big.' Or 'I'm too lazy to walk back and forth to places'. Of course, there wasn't anything wrong with the Opera House of course.. maybe they just wanted a smaller space.

--

"Lady Furina, We have arrived." The coachman said, "Finally!" She rushed out of the carriage to be greeted by a line of maids, each on the opposite side, with two people standing in front.

"Welcome Lady Furina. I'm the head Maid, Zena.", "And I'm the Head bulter, James." The two bowed, "Ah.. A pleasure to meet you.", "Please Allow us to carry your luggage to your room." Furina nodded and handed her luggage to the Head butler.

"As they're taking up your luggage, please allow me to show you around the Opera House.", "Yes you may.." She followed the Head Maid into the Opera House, being distracted by the sights around her.

As she was being introduced to all the different rooms, one room caught her eye. "Miss Zena, whose room is that?" Furina said pointing to a room with a Dark Blue door with a Gold outline around it. Not to mention the skilled designs on the door.

"That's Prince Neuvillette Room Lady Fuirna." 'Only seems right.. it sticks out like a sore thumb.' She thought. "Can you show me to my room?", "Ah yes, your chambers aren't too far away from his. Right this way."